Keiji Akaashi

'Bumped to You'

Im Akuyasa Y/n a employee of Tokyo Manga Company, i've been working here since i graduated at Fukorodani Academy. I always wanted to be a Manga maker and i also love reading manga's.

Thud

"Im so sorry Sir!" I cleaned off the dust on my skirt and stood up.

"No, im sorry. I wasn't looking too." I looked at the person that i bumped into.

My ex.

"Y-Y/n?" Akaashi was shocked.

After 2 years of our breakup. I changed because of him, how i cried everyday, how i thinked of him everyday, and how i always love him everyday.

But i still do love him.

"Goodbye." I turned to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"A-Akaashi! Stop!" I then pushed his hands away.

"Y/n.." He said in a sad voice, but i cant forgive him eventhough i love him.

"Dont." I turned and went inside my office. What was he doing here anyways?

"Y/n! The Haikyuu Manga should be done in an hour. Starting now!" My director said to me and i started working.

[After an Hour]

"Well Sir, im done!" I gave him the manga and bowed to him.

"Oh Y/n forgot to tell you."

"What is it sir?"

"You will become a Boss for tomorrow and i will be giving you a new assistant." He smiled at me.

"Thank you sir! When could i meet my Assistant?" He pointed at the Man who entered the door.

"Keiji Akaashi. Your new assistant."

"B-but Si-" He stopped me. "No buts Ms. Akuyasa." What was he planning to do?

"Of course the final touch, i will be giving you guys a apartment, and you two will live there until the rest of your lives."

"Sir we don-"

"Y/n, listen to your Boss here." I stood there quietly. I got nervous about living with my ex at the Apartment. My feelings for him was getting back again.

"I also have your new Office assigned with your assistant. Please go there immediately and work for the another project." He then told us to leave the office, while me and Akaashi stood outside the Director's Door not moving.

"I still hate you for what happened." I went inside my office and sat on my chair comfortably.

"Boss gave me the other key for our Apartment. Its at Malibu 4-C." I nodded and rolled my eyes at him.