Kozume Kenma

'Their Bet'

"Come on im getting bored!" Lev got his head on the couch ready to drift off when Kuroo suggested us to lift our spirits up.

"Lets do the Bet!" We were all looking at him, Kuroo smirked at me not knowing what he planned for us.

"How does this game basically work?" Yaku asked.

"Easy. Each of us gets to tell someone a bet." They all smiled and got excited and all of us agreed, I got off my game and decided to join them.

"Good that you got off that phone." I rolled my eyes at him and sitted beside Yaku-senpai.

"I'll start." Lev said and turned to point at Yamamoto.

"Here's my bet for Yamamoto-senpai!" He rolled his eyes and told Lev to get faster on betting.

"I'd like you to tell the Hottest Manager in Karasuno that you like her, but you'll Send it mistakenly to Tanaka-senpai." They all glared at Lev who bets him and he was there sitting with his arms on his waist feeling like a King.

"NO!" Yamamoto then turned his head while crossing his arms.

"There's a punishment if you dont do the bet." Kuroo said smirking infront of the 2nd year, yamamoto got scared and flashingly got his phone on his hands and was typing.

"There sent!" We all looked at the text he sent they ended up bursting out of laughter.

"I dont." They all laughed including me and sent another text telling that he got the wrong number.

"Next. Kenma." Kuroo looked at me with a devilishly smirked on his lips, i was playing on my phone.

"Cant you see im trying to defeat the boss level kuroo?" I deadly stared at him.

"You're no fun, so join." Kuroo pulled me and let me sit beside him and was ready to talk about my bet.

"I bet you to tell Y/n your bestfriend that you like her, break up with her after a week." I stared at him confuse.

"Why'd you think ill hurt my bestfriend?" He crossed his arms.

"She likes you and maybe you should help her." Kuroo smiled at me when i rolled my eyes at him.

"Help with what?"

"Defeat the Boss Level."

________________________

| Y/N POV |

"Hey Y/n i need to talk to you." I looked at the pudding head who was nervously staring at me, its my 1st time seeing him get nervous around me.

"You're nervous, are you sick?" I put my hand on his forehead when he held my wrist and put it down. He sighed and looked at me deeply in the eyes.

"I like you Y/n, wait no, I love you. Be my girlfriend." Kenma said i was staring at him shock after all this years starting on our childhood, i already love him.

"Kenma.. I love you too and Yes." I hugged him and he also wrapped his arms around me.
__________________________

"I'll walk you home." Kenma was insisting but i keep saying no to him.

"Kenma im not a baby anymore." I pouted and crossed my arms, he was there playing his video games.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk home with kenma beside me.

After he walked me home he waved goodbye and started walking towards his house, its like 2 blocks away from ours. I went inside and squealed so much that kenma liked her too.

What she doesnt know, its all just a bet.

__________________________

Next Day

Another Day happened, Y/n yawned out of frustration while trying to fix her messy morning hair. She fixed herself and contact Kenma if he could pick her up.

"Im Busy"

The Call Ended

"Well that's odd." She shrugged and went outside hugged her mom goodbye and went off to school.

| Time Skip |

Y/n then looked around searching for Kenma as she was looking around Kenma was talking to a girl lovingly.

She stood their frozen, kenma then looked at her sad soul.

Kenma ran towards her while Y/n hid somewhere. No one can even see her.

Kenma got frustrated but then realizes that he doesn't even need to care about her. All of it was because of their bet.

Kenma then entered the classroom but students rushed out of their classroom and looked outside of the school with Sirens of the Ambulance.

He rushed towards the big crowd and saw Y/n laying on the floor covered with blood over her body, dead.

He was about to run towards her, to hug her. But the nurses stopped him from running towards her.

He refuses and he tried to get off their grip but he was too weak.

| Funeral |

Today, was Y/n's Funeral. Visitors, family, friends and even Kenma visited her funeral. He watched her sleep and talked to her.

"Please. I love you. Come back to me."