Yuji Terushima

'Heartbreaker'

"What's your problem Playboy?" I coldly stared at the guy who pushed me on the lockers, many were looking at us. Many were gossiping about the Heartbreaker next target. Y/n Sakura.

"Hmm. My problem is You. Ms. Sakura." He winked at me, I disgustingly looked at him.

I stepped on his foot while he was there groaning out of frustration and pain.

"She really is a bad girl."
"Poor Yuji who got rejected."

Yuji Terushima.

"Let's play a game Y/n-Chan!" I shooked my head as a no and he was blinking his eyes on how a girl just rejected him.

He kneeled down the floor. "PLEASE Y/N-CHAN!!" I was shocked and i told him to stand up after students were looking at us. "Fine. Fine. Get up!" He smiled at me, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms waiting for his Game to play.

"What's the game?" I raised my eyebrow and he was smirking at me.

The next day I knew we were holding hands.

"Does she even know that they will break up sooner or later?" I smirked at their gossips.

Yuji Terushima. I will beat you.

After he walked me to my classroom I shooked his hand off, he then put his hands on his pocket and turned.

"Let's see who loses first." He smirked all the way and walked on the classroom 2 blocks to mine.

Lets see Yuji Terushima.

I entered the classroom making everyone stare at me, they were full of gossips and I was standing there staring at them coldly, they stopped and decided to talk about random things that didn't even existed.

After a while, lunch time started, I packed my stuff and got my lunchbox. I got out from my seat and opened the door making me bump into someone's chest.

"WHAT THE HELL TERU?" I glared at him and rubbed my forehead. "Already losing Y/n-Chan?" I smirked. "And why's that?"

"Already giving me a nickname." He pulled me and we were walking all the way to the rooftop.

"I DIDNT MEAN THAT!" I rolled my eyes and he was laughing at me on how I just gave him a nickname.

As usual, many were staring at us and I shooked it off. All I wanted is to spend my-

"WE'RE HERE!" He waved his hands in the air, the cold air sent shiver down through my spine making me have goosebumps.

We sat then by the gates of the rooftop and we were laughing at our inside jokes.

The Lunch time ended and I got sad, I hid it and packed my lunchbox and told him to stand up.

"See you later Y/n, make sure to watch my practice!" He ran off and left me there standing like a freak who was smiling.