3. I love you (2)

Alice had recently got a call from Hog Eye saying that he needed her at the Wyrm, and she knew exactly who it was. She took some of her time to do makeup and pick what to wear. She decided to leave her Northside clothes aside for a day or two and wear her old Serpent clothing. 

She knew she didn't have to go all out, considering she was only going to check on him. So, she slipped on a snake print blouse and black jeans. She tucked the blouse into the jeans and applied soft pink lipstick. 

She looked at her wrists then hands and noticed that the bruises that Hal had given her were still there. She ran her fingers over them and wondered how FP would react if she showed them to him. 

The woman took a deep breath, hoping that he didn't bring up what had happened between them three months ago. Tears formed in her eyes when she realized that she loved him back. Why didn't she tell him? "I'm so stupid," she whispered to herself, combing her hair with her hands. 

She wiped her tears away and walked down the stairs, grabbing her car keys, and driving back to the Southside. Alice felt her knees shaking more and more when she was getting closer and closer. She reached the Wyrm and parked in the parking lot. 

She quickly grabbed her knees and looked at herself in the mirror. "It's alright, Alice. It's just FP." She whispered to herself, trying to calm down. "It's just FP." She repeated. Fixing her hair, she got out of the car and barged into the building, becoming herself again. 

"Hog Eye!" She yelled, pointing at the bartender. Hog Eye looked at her and put his hands up gesturing to one of the booths where FP was sitting with a bottle of beer in his mouth. Alice nodded at Hog Eye as a thank you and he continued to work. 

She walked towards the booth and smacked the back of FP's head, making him turn around. "Scoot in," he did as told and took another sip of the beer. She sat down beside him and checked his pupils, sighing when she did. "You're drunk."

"I have nothing else to do." He shrugged and looked at the other side of the booth. "The woman I love has been avoiding me for the past three months," he added, smiling sadly. "So, I spend most of my time here, drinking my feelings away. You can ask him." FP pointed at Tall Boy with the beer, gripping onto the bottle tightly. 

Alice looked at him then at his hand, yanking the bottle away and putting it beside her. "Give it back." He demanded, trying to get it. He leaned over her and reached for the bottle, but she pushed him off of her. "Don't even think about trying, Jones." She warningly pointed at him. 

He groaned then rested his head on the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be helping Elizabeth with something?" He rubbed his eye and leaned backward. 

"I said that three months ago, FP." She rolled her eyes and looked at his leg that was bouncing up and down. "Don't do that, you know I don't like it." She kicked his leg but he didn't stop. "FP!"

"Okay!" He frowned and stopped, sinking down into the booth. "Leave me alone, you don't want to be with me." 

"Who said that?"

"Me."

"Well, then you were wrong." 

"Just leave me alone." He sighed and turned his back to her, bouncing his leg again. Alice looked at him and placed her hand on his shoulder, not noticing her wrist was revealed. "Please, FP. Let me talk to you." 

He looked at her hand and noticed the bruises, immediately turning around to face her. "What happened here?" He took her hands softly and examined them. Alice quickly caught on and yanked her hands away, pulling her sleeves down to hide them. "N-Nothing." 

"Alice..." FP tried to take her hands, but she wouldn't let him. "Alice, please." He looked at her with begging eyes and grabbed her forearms softly. She knew he wouldn't let her go, let alone let her hide them from him. So, she slowly took her hands out and let him look at them.

"Who did this to you?" He asked softly, taking them in his. After a few seconds, veins were popping out of his forehead and neck. "He did this to you, didn't he?" He looked into her eyes and she nodded softly, tears forming into her eyes. 

"I'm gonna kill him," he whispered under his breath, but loud enough for Alice to hear. "Please don't..." She said. "He's hurting you!" He exclaimed, cupping her cheeks softly. She shook her head and her lips trembled.

He grabbed her hands again and pressed them to his lips, her wrists as well. She watched as he did it, and smiled softly. He looked at her and slowly started to lean in. Their eyes flickered to each other's lips and she started to lean in as well. 

They pressed their lips together and the world started to melt away, it was just them. Everything went black and she could only feel him, only hear him and his words, like they were floating around her. 

He rested their foreheads together when they pulled back and he smiled, causing a bigger smile to crack on Alice's lips. "Did we just kiss after three months?" He asked softly, brushing his nose against hers. 

"I love you too," 

**

They stumbled into his office and she pushed him down onto the chair, climbing onto his lap and kissing him again. He grabbed her hips and stood up, her legs wrapping around his middle. He walked to the couch in the middle of the room and laid her down on it, yanking his shirt off.

"God, I missed you, Al." He started to unbutton her blouse and connected his lips to her neck, sucking it roughly. She closed her eyes and smiled, helping him with the buttons. "I missed you too, Jonesy." 

"I missed you so--"

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up now." She pulled his face back to hers and kissed him with passion. He reached for her left hand and fiddled with her fingers until he found the ring. He pulled it off and threw it into the garbage. 

Alice giggled when he did so and reached for his belt, unbuckling it as fast as he could. He took her hands and put them on her stomach, shaking his head. "Not yet." 

"What? Why?" She frowned. After a few seconds, she found herself with her jeans off and FP's head buried between her thighs. She felt his tongue on her sensitive parts and she gasped, arching her body up. 

"Forsythe!"