8. Rough Day (1)

(A/N: Before I start this chapter, I just want to say Happy Pride Month! No matter who you are, gay, straight, bi, trans, pan, I support you no matter what! It never matters which sexuality you are, it only matters about who you are. Happy Pride Month to all of you. Btw, this chapter is not pride-related.)

**

Alice came back home from a rough day at the RIVW, not wanting anyone to interact with her at this point, well, except her family, of course. With a huff, she placed her jacket in the closet and kicked her heels off, walking into the living room where she saw FP her channel. "FP," she sighed and unbuttoned her blouse a little so she could breathe properly. 

"Hey, Honey." FP smiled at her and stood up to kiss her, but was only stopped by Alice's hand touching his chest and pushing him back down. "What was that for?" He kept his smile on, which made Alice herself frown. 

"Nothing, sorry." She climbed into his lap and started to kiss down his neck, which took him by surprise. "What are you doing?" He grabbed her face into his hands and pulled it away from his neck. "Can't I give love to my boyfriend?" She rose a brow up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with the small hair on the back of his neck. 

"You can, but what's wrong?" 

"What's wrong?"

"You're acting weird, usually when you come back home from work you would attack me with kisses and say you want to do something romantic, like watch Titanic, or bake something, etcetera." 

Alice bit her bottom lip as she looked down at him. He's too good she thought. She ran her hands to his hair and started to mess around with it. "I don't know, I just had a rough day at work." FP hummed then nodded. "You're obviously lying."

"I'm not! Look at the TV, I barely smiled when I was working." She got off of him and they both watched the TV, noticing that she didn't smile at all. "Well was it something I said before you left?" He asked, wrapped his arms around her. "No." 

"Did Betty say something?" He questioned, chuckling when she rapidly shook her head. "Okay. Here, how about we run you a bath with a lot of bubbles and candles?" He stroked her blonde hair and kissed her forehead. "With you, yes." She added with a giggle, smirking when he nodded. "Okay, but we're going to play with the bubbles like little kids, not have sex." His words made her pout.

"Okay, fine, maybe sex." 

**

"No sex," Alice said once the two of them slid into the tub, cuddling in each other's arms. "Yeah, we're gonna play." FP scooped up a big chunk of bubbles into his hands and placed it on his head, making a crown out of it. "I'm the king of the tub!" He smiled goofily and put some on her head, making another crown. "And you're my queen." He kissed her cheek. 

"FP, we're not kids." Alice laughed and ruined the crown on his head and hers, which made him frown. "I'm sorry, we are kids." She pouted and pecked his lips before making more crowns for them. "But I want to cuddle too, and listen to this music." She reached over for the iPod, tapping the music player button. "Mmm, romantic music, just how I like it." 

She sat in front of FP and rested her head on his chest, playing with the hair on his arms. "I love you," she kissed his forearm which made him smile. 

"I love you more."

**

"Mom, Mr. Jones, we're home!" Betty held her boyfriend's hand and gawked once she heard something coming from the adults' room. "Eww, Juggie!" She groaned and covered her ear,s burning her head into his chest. "That's disgusting," Jughead frowned and wrapped his arms around her, taking them to the kitchen. "We can eat and play loud music to ignore them. Look, leftover pizza." 

The boy took the pizza out of the fridge and heated it up, clenching his jaw when he heard the bed squeaking and loud moans coming from the room. "Kids in the house!" He exclaimed loudly, praying that FP and Alice heard them. 

"I want to move out of this house, I really want to move out." Betty took a bite of the pizza and played music on the TV, turning the volume all the way up, but they could still hear the noises from the room.

"Why the fuck are they so loud?" 

"Don't ask me, Betts, ask them."

**