9. Rough Day (2)

Requested by @hello12falice 

**

FP and Alice came downstairs about three hours later, only to see the Jughead and Betty smacking their heads on the wall (but not too hard), which made the two adults widen their eyes. "The hell?" FP walked over to his son, and Betty pulled them away from the wall, pushing them both onto the couch. "Care to explain what we just saw?" Alice asked, crossing her arms and standing in front of them. FP mimicked her movements and smirked. 

"Care to explain what we just heard?" Betty fired back, narrowing her eyes to FP, cracking a small smile. Jughead let out a small snicker and looked at his girlfriend, who was giggling softly. "Wha-- Forsythe!" Alice looked at her boyfriend and smacked his arm, which caused him to stand properly. "No-- sit down. Now." 

"Yes ma'am." He smirked at her and sat on the table before crossing his arms again. Alice sat on his right lap so she was blocking him from the kids' view. "What did the two of you hear?" She arched a brow up at the two. 

"The bed." 

"Our parents screwing each other."

"Juggie!" 

"What? She asked us what we heard," 

"Mm, good point, but still!" 

Alice was looking as red as a tomato at this point, which made FP look up at her. "Uh oh, she's not breathing!" He took her into his arms and laid her down on the couch, pressing his lips against hers and giving her air. 

She giggled against their lips and pushed him away. "I'm fine, you doofus." She kissed his cheek before looking back at the kids, who were practically sucking each other's faces off. "Kids!" 

"What?" Betty rolled her eyes at her Mom before connecting her lips back with Jugheads. "Let's go to Pops!" FP got up, scooping Alice into his arms and running towards the door with her. She screamed, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly as she thought she was going to fall. "FP!" 

"Shhhh, baby." He shut her up by kissing her. "Pops?!" Jughead shot up and ran towards the door with Betty, slipping their shoes on. "We're going to the car first!" FP exited the house and towards the car, unlocking it before throwing Alice into the passenger seat. "She calls shotgun!" He ran towards the driver's seat and hopped in, starting it and leaving the driveway before the kids even got to leave the house. 

"Hey!!!!" Jughead ran after the car but it had already left, which made him turn back around. "Motorcycle. Now." He pecked a kiss on Betty's cheek before grabbing the bike from the corner and driving them towards the diner. 

**

"Oh, look. They finally made it." FP giggled and looked out the window, to see Jughead and Betty climbing off the bike, rushing towards the diner. He looked over to Alice beside him, who was looking down with a frown. "Baby... what's wrong?" He fully turns towards her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

"You." 

"Well that hurt," he mumbled quietly, scooting closer to her. "What did I do wrong?" 

"You left the kids alone! We both know that isn't safe! They're only teenagers and this is Riverdale!" 

"Alice Smith... when we were teenagers we would run off to Centerville and have sex in every inch of the apartment we rented, we weren't even safe." 

"Yeah, but--, we were different back then and we still are different."

"Are we? I'd love to run off with you anytime," 

"Mhm," 

"Finally, we're here." The two heard the other two which made them turn around, revealing a Jughead and Betty, both out of breath. 

"Get your asses here and let's eat," 

**

"I think I'm pregnant," Jughead announced, looking down at his belly. FP dropped his fork into the plate, letting the clatter fill the silence. "W-what?" Betty looked at FP and chuckled then grabbed his arm to stop him from shaking. "He's kidding, FP. Boys can't get pregnant," 

"They can!" Jughead protested, looking at Betty firmly as she put her hands up in defence. "Sorry, okay whatever," she mumbled. "Is it mine?" 

"Betty!" Alice gasped at her daughter, frowning dangerously. "What? This beanie-wearing cutie has only had sex with me." She shrugged her shoulders and reached for her boyfriend's hand, pressing a kiss onto his knuckles. 

"Is it kicking?!" FP reached over for his son's belly and started to rub his abdomen. "Am I gonna be a grandpa???" 

"Yes, you are. Congratulations." Jughead answered, pushing his belly out so it felt like a kick. "Oh my God, it kicked!!!" He exclaimed, smiling proudly as he placed his hand on his belly as well. "Did you feel it, Dad?"

"Yes!" He smiled and gasped when he felt another 'kick'. "Move, it's my baby so I wanna feel too!" Betty groaned as she pushed FP away from her boyfriend before letting her hand pass out on his stomach. "Woowww," 

"Dear Lord," Alice sighed. 

**

(A/N: Hey there! Sorry if this seems rushed, I have exams and plus I'm currently working on a new Falice book!!!)