5. Fainted

Requested by @forgottengirl20

**

Charles walked into the Jones house with his boyfriend and yelled out loud for his parents: "I'm home!" He smiled at his boyfriend and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. 

FP appeared at the top of the stairs wiping his lips and neck. "H-hey!" He smiled awkwardly and ran a hand through his dark messy hair. Charles frowned and tilted his head a little to the right. "Mom gave you a lot of hickeys and you're wearing her lipstick." He took his arm off his boyfriend and walked into the kitchen with his father, splashing some water on his neck. 

"Who's your friend?" FP pointed at Charles' friend who was looking at some pictures of the family. Charles looked at him and smiled. "That's Alexander, my boyfriend." 

As FP was about to take a sip of water, he dropped the glass into the sink and let his jaw drop down to the ground. "Boyfriend?!" He exclaimed loudly, staring at Alexander. 

"Is that a problem?" Charles rose one brow up and looked at his father, demanding an answer right away. FP shook his head and waved his hand in the air. "No! Not at all, it's just... your mom might over-react a bit too much, so, yeah." He chuckled nervously.

"Does she not approve?" The teenage boy asked, trying to find his mother. "Alex, you can make yourself at home." He gestured to the couch and he nodded, walking towards it. "Okay."

"I like his voice." FP avoided the question, not knowing if she did or not and walked over to Alice and pulled her out of the corner, not caring if she was trying to hide her hickeys with her makeup. "Hey, honey!" She smiled at Charles and pecked his cheek before wiggling herself out of her husbands' arms. 

Charles smiled and hugged his mother. "Mom, I want you to meet someone." He pointed to his boyfriend. "Ooh, who is that handsome gentleman?" She smiled and looked at Alexander. 

"That so happens to be me, your delightful, handsome, and hungry husband." FP placed his hand on his chest and pecked Alice's forehead before walking back into the kitchen with a smile when she giggled. 

"That, Mom, is my boyfriend. Alexander." Charles placed a hand on his mother's shoulder and smiled at his boyfriend, who was looking through some DVDs. Alice's eyes widened and she looked at Alexander, who was now looking at a baby picture of Charles. 

"Boyfriend?" 

"Do you have a problem?" He asked carefully, placing his other hand on her other shoulder. 

"Wha- no! Of course not... it's just-- I didn't expect-- FP!" She grabbed onto the wall and fell to the ground creating a loud thud, taking Alex, FP, and Charles aback. FP quickly rushed to her and checked her pulse, since he didn't know what had happened.

"She's not dead, Dad! She just fainted." Charles knelt and helped his father take her to the couch, giving her some space. "Should we splash water on her?" Alexander questioned, looking at his other half. Charles nodded in agreement and filled a glass halfway with water, coming back and throwing it onto Alice. 

She didn't wake up, which made FP worry. "Why didn't she wake up?!" He got up and started to pace around the room, his hands holding his head. Charles frowned and looked at the sink, noticing that he had splashed warm water on her. 

"Oops, my bad." He went back to get cold water then splashed it on Alice, smiling when she woke up. FP sighed with relief and sat beside her, stroking her hair softly. "Al, why did you faint?" He asked softly, pulling her into a hug. 

"I--I don't know." She looked at the three boys and felt her cheeks flush. "I think by shock?" She looked at Alexander, who was staring right at Charles. 

"Look, if you guys aren't okay with me here, it's totally fine! I can--" he said, gesturing to the two adults, but immediately got cut off by them. "No!" They said at the same time, shooting up from the couch. 

"I only fainted because it's very unlikely for Charles to be dating a boy, I always thought he would start dating Charlotte." She said, pointing to the house next door. "I approve of this, though," Alice explained, waving a hand between them. 

Charles smiled widely then looked at his father. "Dad?" FP groaned and shook his head. "I already told you I do!" He smiled and wrapped his arm around Alice's shoulders. 

"Perfect! Now, let us go have sex, Alex." He smirked ans grabbed Alexander's hand. FP and Alice widened their eyes and broke the two boys apart. "No sex in this household, except for me and your father!" Alice exclaimed, swatting her son's chest. 

"I was kidding!" He laughed and grabbed his bag, lifting it in the air. "We're going to do homework." He walked Alexander up the stairs, disappearing into his room. 

FP kissed Alice and grabbed her thighs, hoisting her up. She giggled and wrapped her legs around his middle, running her hands in his air. "What are you doing?" 

"You said only we can have sex, so let's do that!" 

**

Charles and his boyfriend came downstairs to his father on top of Alice, luckily with a blanket covering them. He gagged and walked into the kitchen, tossing Alex an apple. "Don't mind them, they're the CEOs of sex, as Uncle Fred and Aunt Hermione would say." He rolled his eyes and walked back up the stairs.

Alexander shrugged and bit into the apple. "I think it's cute, they look good together." He jogged behind Charles and kissed his cheek. 

"Don't make my Mom faint again!" 

"She's asleep, how would I?"