7. Bonding Time

She needed to get out of this house, she needed to escape this ugly place. Staring at her husband, she got up and walked over to the door, slipping her jean jacket on. He looked at her with fiery eyes and sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Where are you going?" 

"Out," Alice answered. "Don't bother following me, you'll regret it." She added, grabbing her station wagon keys and running a hand through her blonde locks. "We're in the middle of a heated conversation!" Hal exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air. "A conversation I obviously don't give a shit about!" Alice said back, rolling her eyes at him. She looked at him for a few seconds, as he did the same. 

"I want this divorce." She whispered, breaking the silence floating around them. Hal stood up more straight, a smirk cracking onto his face. "Good, because I do, too." He turned on his heel and started to walk away, up the stairs and into their bedroom. 

Alice sighed and opened the door then slammed it shut before climbing into the wagon and driving off to the other side of Riverdale. She felt like seeing him there, since the last time they saw each other was that stupid dinner Betty begged for. The woman wanted to see her high school sweetheart there-- try to have a talk with him. Though, she knew she wanted to go for a drink as well. 

Her thoughts drifted away once she realized she was at the Whyte Wyrm. The heavy metal music blasting, the motorbikes parked everywhere surrounding her car. She took a deep breath before looking at herself through the mirror, smirking before applying a bit more red lipstick since she knew he loved it. 

Alice stepped out of the car and looked at the building, taking a smell of the cigar smoke, strong alcohol, anything that could remind her of when she was younger. "Alice Smith! Welcome back!" A drunk Zane greeted her once she entered the Wyrm, gripping onto his beer bottle. She smiled at him and looked at his clothing then at his face. "Hey, Zane. Long time no see?" The man hummed and smiled, leaning closer to her and bending down. "Definitely! Mr. King is sitting over there," he yelled over the loud music and pointed to somewhere-- where Alice couldn't really understand. 

"Where?" She frowned. He pointed again, but this time more visible. FP was sitting on one of the barstools, his hand wrapped around a bottle. Once again, Alice smiled at her old friend and pecked his cheek. "Thanks." She walked over to where he was sitting and sat beside him, which made him turn his head slightly. "Hello, Forsythe." 

She looked at him, revealing his bloodshot eyes and messy dark hair, which made him look hotter than ever. He smirked, the signature smirk that everyone used to bully him for in grade school, the one she always loved. "Hello, Susanna." He teased calling her by her middle name, which made Hog Eye turn around.

"Queeny! Long time no see, tequila... hold the Wyrm, right?" He asked, but already started to make her drink. Alice smirked at him and nodded. "You remember." She said plainly, taking the shot from him and pouring the liquid into her mouth. The bartender shrugged, smiling at her. "How could I forget my favourite person's drink?" His words made her giggle. 

"Well, I'm gonna leave my two favs alone for now, goodbye!" He pointed between FP and Alice before walking off to the other side of the bar. The duo looked at each other and smiled, FP taking the first move and scooting closer to her. "So," he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Alice rolled her eyes and mimicked his voice. "So..."

"Okay, that was an awful try." FP laughed and shook his head. Alice laughed along and swatted his chest. "Ow!" He rubbed the spot she hit and frowned. "C'mon, don't be a baby, it didn't hurt that bad." The blonde rolled her eyes and leaned her head on his shoulder. 

There was an awkward silence between them, the only thing they could hear was the loud music. FP looked down at her and handed her his beer bottle. "Wanna get drunk?" He asked, filling the silence. Alice looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Are you not already?"

"I'm asking you." He put her hand on the bottle. "Chug it?" He reached for another bottle and ripped the cap off with his teeth. "A race?" She asked, sitting up straight. 

"Are you going to keep on asking questions?" 

"What you just said was a question."

"Shut up." 

"Don't tell me to shut up, you shut up!"

"No! Now yes, we're going to have a race. If I win, you obey everything I say, but if you win, I obey everything you say. Just for today. Deal?" He held his hand out for her to shake, but instead, she just laughed loudly. "Since when did you make this into a bet?!" She looked into his deep brown eyes and smirked. 

"Well--"

"Don't answer that, stupid question." She quickly cut him off by pressing her finger to his lips, biting her bottom lip. "Deal." She grabbed his hand and shook it before looking at her bottle. "Shouldn't this be full?" 

"Yup." He took the beer from her and placed it on the counter before grabbing a new one for her and opening it. "Ready?" He brought the bottle close to his lips once she nodded. "Three... Two... One... Go!" 

The two adults let the alcohol run down their throats, not taking any stops. FP looked at Alice for a few seconds and realized she was almost done, so he drank more quicker. After a few seconds or so, FP slammed his bottle down onto the counter. "I win!" He smiled proudly and threw his arms into the air then started to do these funny dance moves, which made Alice choke on the drink. 

"You've had practice! I want a rematch!" Drunk Alice said, slamming her hand onto the counter. FP giggled and shook his head, wiping his mouth. "Nuh-uh, now you obey everything I say. So, come here, sit on my lap." He patted his thighs and looked at her.

"What?!" She widened her eyes and looked at him. "I said come sit on my lap!" He laughed devilishly and grabbed her hands. Alice groaned and rolled her eyes before climbing onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with the small hair on the back of his neck. "Ooh, I like this." FP grabbed her thighs and started to move her slowly. 

"Stop!" She frowned and slapped the back of his head, making him groan. "No!" He moved her faster and she could feel his rock-hard dick through his jeans, which made her blush softly. He looked at her lips then her neck, then her breasts. 

She followed his eyes then had no choice to cup his face into her hands, pull it towards hers and crash their lips together. 

**

"Jonesy!" Alice giggled when he threw her onto the couch and hovered over her. "Whaaaat?" He rolled his eyes and ripped her blouse off, letting the buttons scatter everywhere. "You just ruined my favourite blouse!" She wrapped herself around him and flipped them over, reaching for his belt. He chuckled and kissed her. "I don't care, just hurry the fuck up." He helped her with his belt. 

"I missed you, Jones." She unzipped his pants once the belt was off and pulled it off of him, revealing his firm phallus. Alice giggled and wrapped her hand around it through his boxers and squeezed it softly, making him let out a growl. "What? Do you not like it?" She frowned at him, but then turned it back into a smile once he answered her. "I do!"

FP rolled them over so he was once again on top and pulled her tight leggings down, along with her underwear, and kicked his boxers off, revealing his hard cock. They both moaned once he entered her, thrusting in and out of her as hard as he could as she held him for dear life. 

"FP!" She screamed with pleasure and dug her nails into his back, arching her head back. He licked her neck and grunted as he was close to cumming, nibbling onto her ear. They both came together moments later, which was a bit too fast, considering they had just started. 

"I-I'm gonna reach orgasm." Alice moaned, pursing her lips as she felt like she was in paradise. "Well that's good, I'm almost there too, Al." FP sucked onto her throat and left multiple hickeys, completely forgetting about Hal and her daughters who would obviously see them when she leaves. 

Alice was first to reach orgasm, alongside FP who had gotten it just a few minutes later. He collapsed onto her and breathed heavily, resting his head on her right breast. "Wow, that was..." Alice was too worn out to finish her sentence. "Amazing." FP finished it for her. 

"Yeah," the two sighed and started to drift off to sleep. "Goodnight, Forsythe." 

"Night, Al." He pulled a blanket over then and snuggled his head onto the crook of her neck.