6. Big Brother

Requested by: @maienushca17

(A/N: So, so, so sorry I published this later than you all expected! I'm just very busy with school and all, so again, I sincerely apologize for the late publish.)

**

Charles and his one-year-old brother, Benjamin, were playing with his Hot Wheels in the living room as their parents were in the kitchen making dinner. "Mom, I don't want to play with Benji anymore!" Charles groaned and let himself fall onto the floor. Benjamin giggled and reached over for his old brother, finding it funny that he fell. "What?" He rose a brow at him, causing him to giggle again. The teenager rolled his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket, wanting to talk to his girlfriend. 

"Charles, play with your brother!" FP demanded from the kitchen, causing him to look towards there. "But I don't want to!" He whined, putting his phone back after a minute or two. "Just one more hour, the food isn't ready yet!" Now Alice said but with a giggle. "FP stop!" "More like your sex isn't finished yet." He mumbled, frowning, took one of the Hot Wheels cars, and placed it on Benjamin's head.

 He took a picture of him and gave him his Thomas The Train toy, cleaning up the cars. The one-year-old stood up and waddled into the kitchen with his toy and tugged on his mothers' skirt, making the two adults pull away from each other. "Yes, Honey?" She kneeled down to his level and brushed his hair away from his eyes. 

Benjamin rubbed his tummy and cried, throwing his train on the ground. Alice giggled and picked him up, his toy as well, and placed him on her hip. "You're hungry?" The child nodded then smiled brightly, rubbing his stomach again. "Okay." She kissed his cheek. "Does he still drink from you?" FP asked, smirking at his wife. She rolled her eyes and pecked his lips.

 "Would you be sucking on my nipple if he did?" She stroked his beard softly then kissed his nose. "Hand me his bottle," she pointed to the full bottle and he gave it to her. She walked into the living room to find Charles in the corner of the room smiling at his phone. "What are you smiling at?" She carefully let Benjamin drink the milk as she sat back on the couch. Charles looked at her and smiled. "Nothing, just talking to Charlotte."

"Ahh, the girlfriend." FP nodded, coming out of the kitchen with three plates "Pizza!" He placed them on the  "She has a name," Charles rolled his eyes and got up then went to the dining table. He sat at his seat and started to eat the pizza. "Al, babe, you coming?" His voice was mumbled since he was munching on the food. "When Benji is finished!" She looked at FP and smiled then back at their son. 

Charles took another slice and frowned when his little brother started crying. "Guess that's enough for you." Alice got up from the couch and walked up the stairs, into his room. She came back down and to her surprise, the two boys were on the couch with a movie on. "I went up there for a minute or two and you two are already done your food?!" She exclaimed, her jaw dropped to the ground.

"Jones talent, baby. Jones talent." 

"Did you see how fast Benjamin finished his milk?" 

**

Charles woke up to loud screaming coming from his brother's room and groaned, getting up and walking into the bedroom. "Kid never shuts up." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes with his palms. He opened the bedroom door and covered his ears when Benjamin yelled at the top of his lungs. "Shut up!" He whined, walking over to the crib. 

 He picked his brother up and swayed him gently, leaning against the wall. "You're lucky you didn't wake up Mom and Dad." He kissed his forehead and moved him back and forth, starting at his toys. Benjamin buried his head into his brother's chest and slowly started to calm down. "Ugh, are you drooling?" Charles groaned and grabbed a tissue from the tissue box and wiped Benjamin's mouth. 

Benjamin smiled up at his and reached for his face. He babbled something then laughed and hugged Charles again. Charles chuckled and furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" Benjamin did what he had done again then laughed again, making Charles laugh as well. "Stop!" He hugged his little brother and smiled. Benjamin giggled and shut his eyes. 

"Why do you want him to stop?" A deep voice made him look up to see his father and mother standing in the door frame, wrapped in each other's arms. "Hey there," FP smirked and looked at the two boys. Charles frowned and put Benjamin back into his crib, not caring if he was crying. "I-I-- how long have you been there for?" He pointed between the two. 

"Ever since the beginning," Alice answered with the same smirk that FP had. Charles frowned even more and tried to leave the room, but the two didn't let her. "Nuh-uh, Chuck." FP laughed and pushed him back into the room. "Dad, let me go." He tried to snake between them, but again, they didn't let him. 

"Nope, not until you put your brother back to sleep." Alice giggled and looked at Benjamin then Charles. "Cmon!" She pushed him back towards his brother and smiled. "No! I don't want to!" The teenager frowned way more than expected, taking Alice and FP aback. "About to cry?" 

"No, what? No." He shook his head then looked at his brother. "Fine, let's get this over with." He scoffed and stared at his brother deadly. "Go to sleep." He demanded, immediately making Benjamin shut his eyes. "Okay, he's asleep. Now I go." Charles marched out of the room proudly and down the stairs. 

"That was... Wow." FP chuckled and looked at his youngest son, who was already drifting off to sleep. "Confusing, mostly," Alice added, kissing her husband's shoulder. "C'mon, baby. Let's go back to bed." She grabbed his forearm and dragged him back into their bedroom. 

"Can we have morning sex?" He asked, hoisting her up. She giggled then pecked his lips before reaching for his shirt. "Sure." 

**

(A/N: Also very sorry that this is very short!)