Eager.

Yes. This is SMUT. Yes. It's incredibly dirty. Yes. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. My treat.
~ Toralei

She was always so eager to please him. All he had to do was look at her and he knew exactly what was on her mind. She would sink to her knees right in front of him, open her mouth and stick out her tongue, tracing her lips with it. He would look her dead in the eyes. That sight made is cock twitch. Her throat was a deep dark wet abyass, that tightened around his manhood when it slid in a bit too deep. Her throat called to him. Called for him to spill his warm sticky cum into. She didn't mind though, choking him down. Swallowing him. It gave her such pleasure to hear those moans he so desperately tried to hold back, but failing miserably, each time, peaking her interest to try harder. Eagerly. His noises, her reward. She could feel her cunt getting wet with each and every little moan that passed through is lips "accidentally". She would bob her head up and down, slicking his shaft with her saliva. Letting the access drool roll over his skin, piling in a little pool before dripping down his ball sack onto the bed below them both. She would give a hard twist and suck, running her tongue over the tip, each time her mouth came up. Her hands would twirl around his shaft, pulling, trying to coax the tasty white filling out of it. Her other hand ,if not wrapped around his shaft too, could be found massaging his balls gently, making his legs shake with pure pleasure. Sometimes her hand would slip between her legs, playing with her own arousal, making herself moan on to his dick....giving him overwhelming bliss. He loves seeing her play with herself, it got him excited. Eager to slide into to the warm little hole. Oh that fucking hole. The things it did to him. It stayed in the back of his mind most of the day. How little it was. How it managed to fit something so big but still stay so tight deep inside of it. How well it took his loads. How pretty it looked when he was done. He loved to stand back and watch the white liquid run out of her freshly fucked pussy and drip into her asshole. Ahh her asshole. She smiled, remembering the first time she let him take her ass. How much she wasn't expecting it to feel good. How she wasn't expecting to become such an anal whore. How she hated that she begged him to fuck her ass harder, it was so taboo. His cock, stretching out her most secreted hole. However she couldn't deny how wet it made her. The orgasms achieved from anal penetration was nothing she could ever give herself. Eager. Often she would fantasize while touching herself to the thought of him violating the tiny hole of her's. She was always jealous of the big titted porn stars that took it so well. He was surprised when she actually let him in her ass. She would make promises to try at first and he'd only get the tip in before she chickened out. Frustrating him in the slightest, only because he wanted to give her the emense pleasure that only anal could give her. And now he has her hooked. Eager. She asks for it all the time. He loves watching her face as he's pounding out her ass. Watching her eyes flutter and roll to the back of her head. Her placing a vibrator against her swollen aching clit. Her moans and dirty, dirty cries to "please don't stop" &  "fuck my ass harder, daddy" . Those filthy words always sending a shock down his spine and right into his cock, making him almost blow right then and there. But he stops himself and slows down...saving his load for her later. Eager. She's shaking from orgasm after orgasm and looks back at him with the slutty eyes, almost silently begging him to put is manhood into her dripping cunt again. And he obliges.  No questions asked. Knowing how soaked her little fuck hole is he waste no time shoving it back in. She lets out a cry of pure ecstasy. Her moans now slightly muffled from the pillow she's buried her face into. He gives a quick unoticed smirk as he thrust deeper and deeper into her well. Now they both cannot contain it. She wants it and so does he, a few more pumps and he's ready to shoot. All it takes is one more look from each other and the pair explode together. He feels the squeezing and tightening from her pussy. She feels the hot cum firing into her, far into her cunt. Coating her insides. He looks down at her and smiles. She returns one. Eagerly.

Okay. Yeah I know it's been a while. When Wattpad made everyone change their passwords, I got locked out of  this account. I made a second one. Finally was able to regain access to this account!