Happy New Years!

I didn't upload this when I was supposed too....Happy New Years! lol This is slightly dirty I hope you lovelies enjoy 😉

Tayler. Staring at him from across the room. He was leaning against the bar. His shirt open slightly exposing his chest a bit. His elbows pinned back supporting his weight and a glass in his hand. There was a smug smile on his face as he chatted with the pretty blond in the red dress & bright matching lipstick. I watched in silence as she reached over and seductively touched his shoulder, dragging her hand down his arm. From what I could tell, he was enjoying it. I quickly finished my drink and slammed the glass on the table. I didn't think twice about it before I stood up and made my way across the room. They were so lost in conversation that they didn't see me approaching. When I made my presence known the girl looked over at me giving me a dirty look, I smiled at her but I didn't speak to Tayler and grabbed his arm pulling him away from the girl.

"What are you-" he didn't have time to finish his sentence before I turned around, stopped short & crossed my arms. I knew the look on my face wasn't what he expected. His smile slowly disappeared and it was replaced with a look of dismal. The look on my face saying it all "I...didn't think...she...." Tayler started.

"Oh" I nodded my head a little;" & you didn't think she was flirting?" I asked sarcastically mimicking the tone she was most likely using with him; "as she was touching you and running her perfectly manicured nails down your arms. Okay Tay, play stupid if you want..." I walked away letting my hips sway more than they needed to but I made my way to our shared hotel room. Watching him flirt the that blonde fueled my fire. How. Dare. He? He invited me to this event as his date but he's off dilly-dallying with some shameless hoe? The doors of our room flew open and I made my way to the bathroom. Tayler wasn't my boyfriend, but I thought when he asked me to this New Year's Eve party he was asking me on a date. Now, I'm thinking he just wanted some one to go with him. I mean this ball was formal. We were literally announced as we first walked in letting everyone know that we were together. My face flashed hot when I remembered how Tayler told me he was going to get a drink from the bar & failed to come back after 15 mintues. I took the dress off and let it slide on the floor, not caring how expensive it was. I turned the shower on & let it heat up. I took my hair out of the braid it was in. How embarrassing it was to be seated at a table with other couples alone! KNOWING FULL WELL THAT I HAD A DATE! And they knew too they kept glancing up at me and back to Tayler... LAUGHING! I huffed. Literally cussing out loud, I think some of the alcohol was staring to hit my blood stream. I got into the shower, the hot water causing goosebumbs on my cool skin untill my whole body was coated with warmth. I stood in the water a moment letting the water keep me warm, replaying the embarrassment from earlier in my head. Each time getting more and more mad.  I washed up and got out. I wrapped a towel over my body stepping over my dress leaving the bathroom. I had managed to dry off when the room door swang open. Tayler stalked into the room holding a glass in his hand. I only looked up and then back down, rubbing lotion on my legs. I felt him staring at me but I didn't say anything I just got up and walked passed him. As I moved passed him his hand snaked up and grabbed my arm rather agressively making me nearly lose the grip I had on my towel.
"Tayler..." I said trying to yank my arm away from him but instead his grip only tightend.
"Tell me what the hell your problem is."He demanded  in a low and calm voice. I didn't say anything I just stood there quietly & eventually he let go of my arm. He shook his head in despise; "You're impossible" he walked over the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Burbon that he had brought earlier, he popped it open and poured himself  a drink; "Happy fucking New Year to me" he toasted to himself sarcastically, tipping back the cup and finishing his drink in one quick swig, "You're impossible, you know that?" He repeated himself, "I was hoping tonight would have been great you know. A New Year's kiss maybe some hot sex...you know, but no. Instead, I get a jealous date."  I scoffed at his audacity; "I'm impossible?" I said walking up behind him, pointing at my chest; "I'm not the one who left their date at a table full of random people to go to a bar and flirt with some other person! The whole event knew we came together! They we're laughing at me" I yelled. Tayler took a breath and turned around; "Stop yelling before you get us kicked out. And I can't fuck you can I? So what's the problem if I go and find someone to mess around with?" he asked leaning against the dresser putting his arms across his chest.
Wow. Seeing him calm like that just enraged me even more, I began yelling at him about dates and being rude. I don't even remember what I was saying but I do remember Tayler pushing me up against the wall, making me snap my mouth shut. It wasn't violent...in fact it was kinda hot. Tayler was a few inches taller than me, so he had to look down some. The look in his eyes is something I'll never forget. He took both of my wrists and held them in his hands, he dropped his face real close to my ears and in a very dominant voice whispered; "I said. Stop. Fucking. Yelling. Before I make you...." his lips were so close to my ears I could almost feel them. The heat from his breath washed over my neck and I physically shivered. I stood there, back still against the wall, still wrapped in my towel. My knees shaking, pissed off but turned on. Completely. Tayler let go of me and made his way to the bathroom. I stood there in shock holding my towel up, breathing heavily. What did he mean by make me? The sound of his voice echoing through my mind. I shook my head in disbelief...never had I ever seen Tayler  so demanding and dominant. And oh did it turn me on. He must be drunk. I heard the shower turn on and I took that as an opportunity for me to finally get dressed.
In my suitcase, I found a lace white underwear set and I slik mid thigh robe. It was extremely sexy but I thought Tayler and I we're gonna be in different beds. Turns out he only got a room with one bed. And he thought he was gonna be fucking someone tonight...it definitely wasn't gonna be in this bed. I sighed realizing that I was going tosleep next to him in. I reached for my toothbrush and headed towards the bathroom. Tayler had left the door open which in his house and mine meant you can come in. I grabbed the hotel toothpaste and began brushing my teeth. I had rinsed out my mouth when the shower turned off. I took that as a warning and left the bathroom, climbing into the bed and getting comfortable underneath the blanket. Moments later a damp Tayler came out of the bathroom. The only light was coming from the bathroom and it played on Tayler's chest. I could see the remaining water droplets sliding down his chest and I couldn't help but look. His stern but sexy warning still bouncing through my head making my body shiver. Tayler had now turned his back to me and was looking through his suitcase pulling out some boxer briefs and sliding them on under his towel. The towel dropped and he turned back towards the bed, my breath hitched - I was face to face with a bulge.
Tayler was standing at the foot of the bed both arms hanging loosley at his side, his eyes fixed on mine. I quickly looked up at his.
"See something you like?" He teased.
This time I struggled...uh I wasn't supposed to find my best friend so attractive. But I did. Fuck. I DID.
I didn't say anything I just turned around under the covers. Man why did I have to feel like this now? I was a little rocky from the drinks I was having earlier and it might be them talking but damn did Tayler look good. I felt the bed dip down next to me and the covers move a bit. Tayler was getting comfy in the bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock. It was only 11 pm. Still an hour left till New Years. I heard Tayler  sigh, obnoxiously loud and then the tv popped on.
I listened as Tayler  flipped through some channels. Eventually, I came up from the blanket and turned to face the TV. He had stopped on Adlut Swim and American Dad was currently playing. I stole a few glances at Tayler. He had a somber look on his face. I was looking at him for a while and he sighed again and looked over at me. I only caught his glance for a split second before turning back over. My face heating up because I just got caught staring.
"Y/n" Tayler started; "come cuddle with me" he said and I felt his hand on my hip. My body tensed up then relaxed as his hand stayed there. I was staring at the wall, trying to keep my thoughts clean.
"Y/n..." He said more softly this time, now I could feel him shifting, moving closer to me; "please?"
Now he was right behind me, no space between us, I was still facing the wall when I felt his lips near my ear again. "I'm sorry" he whispered. I turned to face him, looking up into his eyes, the tv casted a shadow across his face. His hand had now wrapped itself fully across my waist and he was pulling me closer. And I wasn't about to stop him.
Soon I turned around and faced him. He was my best friend and truth be told I couldn't stay mad at him for long.
This wasn't unusual for us to cuddle every now and then, both being single we both craved the warmth of another human. I allowed him to hold me close, my head resting peacefully on his shoulder, while his hand traced lightly up and down my back. It was a very sweet embrace.
"I'm sorry I'm embarrassed you tonight...." He said aloud a few seconds later. I lifted my eyes from the screen to watch his face. Gosh,he was handsome.
His head moved to face me and we made eye contact and I felt my heart skip a beat, his lips were right there and I suddenly had a powerful urge to kiss him.
"Is there anything I can do to make up for my behavior tonight?" He asked, keeping steady eye contact with me.
I didn't say anything I just moved my lips up to his. I knew we were thinking the same thing, because he connectef our lips.
We kissed lightly, delicately. The kiss was very passionate and soon it was deeper that I could wrap my head around. He had pushed me back into the bed, hovering over me, but keeping his lips firmly pressed against mine. I felt his hand trail up my side and soon I felt it at the base of my neck wrapping into my hair, now holding my head in place, so I couldn't escape his grasp. I finally let my hands roam his toned body, first touching his abs eventually, then finding themselves holding tightly to his shoulders, locking him in place as well. And for a few more moments we were holding each other in bliss.
When the kiss ended I was no doubt completely turned on, and the bulge in Tayler's  boxers spoke for itself, I could feel it pressed against my inner thigh.
Tayler took a quick glance on at the clock, it was 11:45. 15 mintues till New Year's Eve. He looked back down at me stroking my hair.
"You know, Y/n. I've thought about this moment for a long time...the first time I'd kiss you. I honestly never thought it'd be this perfect" he chuckled looking down a bit embarrassed.
"Me too" I added, lifting his chin so he'd look at me again; "I want you to kiss me again" I breathed, already missing his lips on mine. He smiled and happily obliged.
For the next few moments we were making out, I noticed the kiss was quickly gaining more sexy and Tayler was getting more rough with it. I knew he was getting turned on, Tayler pulled me on top of him. He stopped kissing me to examine what I was wearing.
"Wow." He breathed, " you're definitely getting fucked..." He said in a deep whisper sending a shock through my body. I had to admit I was very excited.  His hand untied my robe, letting it fall open exposing the bra and panties underneath it.
"Oh yeah" he nodded, biting his lip looking into my eyes. "Definitely."  I brought my lips back down to his, licking his bottom lip. "Fuck me then..." I pleaded in a small girly voice. And before I knew it, Tayler was flipping us back over.