"Gone"

Well I've been gone for awhile. I hate to say it. But you've asked for something and I've written a little something. I want to know if I should continue writing this little fic, it would only be a few parts long, this is a teaser! Let me know what you think? Enjoy!!

I felt his arms wrap around me before I seen his face. His face buried instantly into my neck and he inhaled greatly. I felt the little drops of his tears hit my neck and roll down my shoulder before stopping right above my beating heart. I heard him take a shaky breath, his grip tightening and he continued to cry.
"You can't leave me...." I heard Tayler whisper.
I didn't say anything, I couldn't my own tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. I finally had the courage to hold him back. My arms twist around his body and I squeezed I laid my head on against his shoulder and let my tears fall free. My throat went dry and my jaw began to tremble.
"Baby please don't go..." Tayler begged, but once again I was unable to answer him.
After what seemed to be an eternity he let me go, but he didn't move from in front of me, instead he looked in my eyes, his own were red and puffy. Tayler's lips curved into a small smile upon looking into my eyes. It was a small and simple gesture and it made me feel safe.
I knew that nothing would ever tear us apart.
My hands went back up to his hair and my fingers intertwined with his hair at the base of his neck as he stared into my eyes. My own were still leaking and Tayler's hand moved to wipe them away. His hand felt warm against my face, I pressed my cheek into his hand as he lent down a placed a soft kiss across my lips. I closed my eyes and let the feeling linger throughout my body.
"Tayler...you know I have to leave"
Tayler shook his head and let his eyes fall to the ground, he gave his head another shake, his hair bouncing as he did so. "You're choosing to go, you could stay with me" his gazing looking else where, there was a small scoff. "You could love with me..."
I laughed a little; "Tayler living with you for 6 months? That's a pretty long time"
"Yeah, but 6 months away from me could be toxic for us. Like what if you leave and find someone else?" His tone suggesting he was gonna cry again.
That question hit me. I didn't want to find anyone else. I was completely content with Tayler. He was my everything. There was no way I'd find anyone to love me better than him.
"I'm not going to find anyone else, Tayler. I couldn't do that to you or myself." I said making him look at me.
"Yeah you say that, until you get to England. Surrounded by English boys with their charm and accents" he said in a pouty voice.
"It won't change a thing because I'll have you to come home too" I laugh, not meaning too.
Tayler's eyes shot up; " don't laugh at me" he said unable to contain a chuckle.
"I love you" he said quietly.
I didn't quite catch that; "What?"
"I said I love you" he laughed gaining more confidence.
"You don't have to say anything back, right now but I just need you to know that"
"You do?" I said my tummy fluttering, my heart race increased. I didn't know if I was even supposed to say it back. I suppose I should have, we've been dating for a year now.
"Yes. I do" he said firmly; "more than you can imagine" he said walking off towards my back door.
I followed him, hastily.
Outback it was getting dark, the moon had made an appearance. It was at it's fullest, but not brightest. The sun had just dipped down below the horizon. The sky was still a deep purple color and some stars had started to shine through.
Tayler had lead me to the hammock and which he climbed into and I followed.
Once inside the hammock, I laid my head against his chest, I breathed deeply and listened to the sound of his heartbeat, a steady rythmic beat.
In the moment it was completely peaceful, dreamlike if you will. I was incredibly happy. The happiest I'd been in a long time. Dispite the fact I was leaving for England to live with my aunt while my parents went off to Africa. They were Doctor's working on a Health project. They wouldn't be home anywhere from 3-6 months.
As time went on, I listened to him breathe. There wasn't much conversation happening and I was completely okay with that. I was comfortable with Tayler to the point where we didn't need to constantly talk.
Tayler's arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. Keeping me warm. I lifted my head to peak up at his face, his eyes were closed. I was dying to tell him that I loved him back and now seemed like the perfect time.
"I love you too, Tayler" I placed a sweet kiss on his cheek and quickly laid my head back down, my own cheeks flustered. I heard him chuckle; " I know you do"
Just then my phone buzzed in my pocket, telling me it was 9 pm which meant Tayler had to go home.
"Well..." Tayler sighed; " I got to go" he hopped up off the hammock and helped me sit up. He kissed my forehead and then my lips. " I'll see you tomorrow, for our lunch date" he whispered. I shook my head in response. I watched him walk to the back gate.
"TEXT ME WHEN YOU GET HOME!" I shouted atfter him.
"Will do! Goodnight babe! I love you" he yelled back.
"I love you too" I said back just loud enough for him to hear.
I heard the click of the gate and he was gone.