Just a Taste (Pt.2)

When my eyes fluttered open and I felt the familiar fabric of my favorite blanket, I gave it small squeeze and sat up a little looking for Tayler, but I didn't find him. A frown crossed my face and I rolled my eyes. I'm not sure where he went but he came up here with me when I was ready to go to sleep. I felt like some movie cliche, you know, after having a steamy night with a lover you wake up to an empty bed. The only problem is the fact that there was no sex.

I couldn't help but get a little upset knowing that he wasn't in my bed anymore. I didn't push it, I got up and fixed my shirt before putting on my slippers. Might as well go downstairs and see what's up. I neared my brother's room and I heard the laughter before I seen the source. I rounded the corner and there sat Tayler and Nolan. Tayler was sitting on the edge of his bed, clutching his stomach looking as if he was gonna double over from laughing so hard & Nolan's face was beat red. I smiled looking at them.

"Good Morning!" I beamed happily and the boys stopped to catch their breaths. "Hey." Tayler said back with a huge grin on his face, Nolan just looked at me with questioning eyes; "You're in a really good mood this morning...almost too good....are you sure you're my sister?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes, I decided that was my que to leave. I gave Tayler one quick glance before I went downstairs to get something to eat. Typically, on a Saturday morning, my dad was downstairs cooking but he wasn't anywhere to be found. I'm hoping he's okay, see my father is a doctor and works at the hospital, lately he's been working overtime but he usually calls. I made a mental note to text him later if he wasn't home by dinner. I rummaged through the cabinets looking for something quick to eat. I chose to get some cereal. I pulled out the Golden Ghrams and poured myself a bowl, I got a spoon and sat down at the island. I was about a spoonful deep when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"Mornin Beautiful" Tayler whispered in my ear and his embrace was gone just as quickly as it came because Nolan was right behind him. I blushed into my cereal as Nolan came into the kitchen. Tayler had grabbed an apple out of the bowl and was leaning against the counter right across from me. He had a smirk playing on his lips. He took out his phone and quickly typed something into it. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I looked up at Tayler who had put his finger over his mouth telling me to be quiet. I looked over my shoulder to see if Nolan was watching before unlocking my phone and reading what Tayler had sent me.

That One Kid: Last night was really...fun.... Round 2 tonight? 😏

I didn't have time to respond when I felt Nolan nudge my arm. "Who's that?" He asked suggestively nudging my arm again. I shrugged; "no one important" I said looking up at Tayler, giving a smug grin. He made a sad face, I smiled at him. Silently flirting with him, right in front of my brother. It was hot, dare I say, knowing how much trouble we could both get into of we we're caught. I finished my cereal and got up going back upstairs into my room. I flopped down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. My mind kept floating back to the very prominent memories of last night. My lips tingled remembering how they felt against Tayler's. My fingers brushed over them and I beamed enternally. I was very glad for last night.

I was lost in thought about Tayler when the buzzing from my phone interrupted me. I looked over to see another text message from Tayler.

That One Kid: Nolan said he was gonna head out to the mall and maybe grab some lunch at the Grove you wanna join?

Me: sounds good what time y'all heading out?

That One Kid: 11ish

Me: KK

It was 9:30. It gave me plenty of time to get ready. I hopped off the bed making my way to my dresser. I didn't wanna look like a bum but I didn't want to look like I was trying to hard. I didn't want to raise suspicion by looking too good. After like 10 minutes I decided on a little sun dress. I found matching sandals. I scooted off to the bathroom. I took a shower using my favorite body wash that I only used for special occasions. I finished my shower and got dressed. I slipped on my dress and looked at my hair sitting in a curled mess on top of me of head. Ugh...what to do? I looked at the time it was 10:00. There was an hour maybe less before we went out to the mall & I knew I wouldn't have time to straighten it. I sat back in my vanity, I decided to leave my hair down and just go with the curls. I hear Tayler liked the natural look. I shook my head looking down at the time still 30 mins to kill...what to do?