In That Wife Beater

WARNING: Sexual,Daddy Kink. Read at own Risk!

I could tell what he wanted just from the way he was looking at me. Tayler, currently sat across the table from me, one arm laying flat across the table, the other pressed up against his face. His pointer finger rested upon his temple while his other fingers braced his cheek. His lips held the smallest smirk. His eyes, which has just made contact with mine head a lustful glisten that I have gotten to know so well. Everyone else at that table seemed to lack the same acknowledgement of Tayler that I did. They were lost in their own conversation. Tayler licked his lips, before picking up his drink and putting is against his lips and taking a long sip, not breaking eye contact with me. I was lost in a trance until I heard my name being said by one of Tayler's friends, my head instinctively snapped towards the sound.
"Did you hear anything I just said?" Bryce asked.
"Um no" I shook my head as if I were trying to break out of a haze; "No, I didn't I'm sorry" my eyes shot back at Tayler who now was in conversation with Joey, another one of his friends. He wasn't paying me any mind at the moment.
Throughout the rest of lunch I kept stealing glances at Tayler who, every now and then, would catch them and return them. By the time we were ready to leave I could barley stand up right. Tayler had relentlessly been teasing me all throughout our meal. Like, ordering a sundae with lots of whipped cream, getting some on his top lip and slowly licking it off. Or intentionally, flexing his collar bones when he lifted his arms to stretch, all because he was in that damn wife beater. He knew how much it turned me on, being able to see a glimpse of his marvelous toned arms, or watch his tanned skin shine in the sunlight which we had previously been exposed too.
I knew once I was in the car with him, specifically the back seat...I knew I was in for a surprise. I mentally cursed myself for wearing a dress that was admittedly "too short", something Tayler had warned me about hours earlier.
As we got up to leave the restaurant, Tayler came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist, securing me to his side with out uttering a single word. His fingers squeezed into my sides and I felt him dip down to ear level.
"You look to good in the dress" he almost growled, but ended the encounter with a swift kiss to my head. It sent shivers down my spine. My breathing was rapidly increasingly, lustful thoughts had crossed my mind as we all approached the car. Bryce to the driver's seat, Joey to the passenger, his friend, Nate getting behind the the driver's seat. Tayler, before I had time to object, slid into the middle seat, looking over at me while getting buckled. I sighed to myself and hopped in the car. On the other side of Tayler, Nate groaned. "Yo, dude what are you doing? Why isn't Y/n in the middle? You're a giant"
"Oh my bad bro, I didn't even realize." Tayler responded with a casual chuckle. We had been at the diner for a few hours after a long day at the beach, by the time Bryce was pulling out of the parking lot. The sun had set and it was relatively dark in the car.
At first everything was going great, we were all having normal conversation. Talking about YouTube revenue and schedules when I felt warmth right above my knee. I flashed my eyes over at Tayler who was still causally talking to Bryce and Joey. I didn't worry to much until his hand started inching it's way up my leg, to my thigh, closer and closer to my panties. I held my breath expecting an intrusion that I desperately wanted, but nothing more came. I sighed a big breath of relief knowing that I had the car ride to be safe.
Thirty Minutes later and Bryce was parked outside of Tayler's house. "Nate, wanna ride with me an grab a few bottles?" Bryce asked looking back at Nate through the rear view mirror. Nate shrugged ultimately saying yes. At that moment I open the side door and immediately fixed my dress that rided up, yanking it back down my legs. Tayler followed and the door slammed. He watched the car drive off while fiddling with his pockets trying to find his house keys. Tayler unlocked the door and ushered me inside, letting the door squeak shut behind him.
"Go upstairs" he said casually; "I'll be up there in a second." He continued, walking towards the bathroom. I felt my body getting hot as I approached the stairs. The climb to the top seemed to last a while longer than normal due to simple anticipation. Once in Tayler's room I took a seat on his bed. Moments later Tayler came upstairs with a couple bottles of water. He set them on the table and his attention immediately turned to me.
"Dress. Off. Now." He said sternly.
I almost jumped out of my skin trying to abide by his demand. I fumbled with the zipper on the side and I guess I wasn't moving fast enough because before I knew it, Tayler was bending me over the bed.
"Forget about the dress" Tayler hissed, pressing his buldge against my almost bare ass, I was only wearing a pair of white lace thongs; "Do you fucking feel how hard you make daddy?" Tayler growled, rocking his body against my back side. It was almost invasive how quickly he ripped my panties to the side. He was moving at sick a pace only a mad man would. He brought his fingers to his mouth coating them in saliva, before sliding 2 of them deep in me. I let out an involuntary squeak, his fingers being sucked in deep by my hungry body.
Tayler began to move his fingers in & out ryhthmicly, each time he pulled out and his fingers ramming back in. Guiding out all the wetness he could. Soon he stopped thrusting his fingers and started wiggling them inside me, massaging my g-spot with his finger pads and I felt the familiar sensation building...I was going to squirt.
"Oh...shit..." I moaned into the bed covers, my hand reaching down to play with my clit.
"You like that? Don't you, dirty girl?" Tayler taunted; "Are you gonna squirt for me like you did last time? Tayler's fingers began to work themselves in & out again.
I nodded taking in all the pleasure I possibly could, he was making my legs go weak and for a split second I thought they would give out.
"Fuck.....yes...." I managed to spit out before I felt the release. I heard the satisfied sigh come from Tayler along with the sound of my water spewing out into the floor. Tayler took his hands way and brought it up to his mouth licking them clean.
I came so hard I was shaking, my body vibrated....I heard Tayler unbuckle his belt swiftly, yanking his pants down to his ankles, he wasn't wearing boxers. And before I knew it, I felt something warm and rock solid slide into my literal dripping cunt.
The pressure from his body weight pressed me into the sheets, rendering me useless and I heard Tayler let out a long manliy moan. At first he didn't move he sat there trying adjust to the slickness of my pussy.
"Gosh Y/n....it's never been so wet for me before" he said leaning down and grabbing my hair, forcing me to stand on my knees. Tayler wrapped another hand around my waist to help steady me before thrusting out and back in again, one again making my knees go weak. Tayler's movements became more and more unpaced. I know he was holding back from orgasm.
"Go on baby" I cooed, "let it out" I moaned. I watched Tayler's eyes widen as he looked down at me.
"Oh shit" he cursed, slowing down. Coming to a stop. I groaned the list of motion. "Not yet" he smirked, pushing me back against the bed. Without out wasting time, he flipped me on my back, dragging me to the end of the bed. I studied his face, there was a lustful look on his face as he began to rub his cock against my slit again. Downstairs the door could be heard opening up, followed by voices. Tayler brought his finger up to his mouth telling me to be quiet. I nodded in response. He slowly pushed himself back into me, making my legs shake uncontrollably. I heard shuffling and then the hallway light popped on.
"Yo, Tayler. We're back" Bryce called out.
"I know" Tayler called back, "we'll be out in a second!"
There was a small laugh emitted by Bryce "okay then..."
Tayler turned is attention back to me, before slowly moving his hips back and forth. Making me moan quietly to myself. It wasn't long before Tayler was pounding me out again and I was having a hard time staying quiet. Eventually,Tayler seen my struggle and put his hand over my mouth. I let out a cry into his hand as he took one of my legs pressing it back, allowing himself to penetrate me deeper. It felt so good I started rubbing my clit.
"Oh fuck...baby." Tayler barley managed, his eyes went down to watch me. "That's so good!" he hissed. From the look on his face I could tell he was having a hard time not cumming.
"Are you gonna cum for me again?" Tayler taunted. All I could do was nod my head and Tayler grip tighten around my face.
"Let it out..." He cooded and I couldn't help it. I came completely undone, with his cock still sliding in and out of me. The look of satisfaction evaded Tayler's face. I felt my pussy squeezing around his cock and his movements began to slow down. It was a moment longer and Tayler let out a grunt. His whole body tensed up for a few moments then he completely relaxed coming to a stop. He panted, looking down at me as he slowly pulled out. I felt his cum oozing out of me. Tayler smiled looking down at my pussy. 
"I always enjoy this sight" he said leaning down to kiss me.