Feelings.

I'm not sure how many parts there are going to be to this. But I hope you guys enjoy it.

Tayler's POV

Tick. Tick. Tick. The sound of my clock on the wall drug on and on for hours. What time was it? I had a feeling it was only 1 or 2 am. Fuck...when will I get to sleep? I pulled back the blanket on my bed and sat up swinging my legs over the edge. The floor beneath my feet was cool, it felt good against my skin. I took a deep breath and continued to listen to the dreadful tick of the clock. I pushed up off the bed and stood up, I stretched a bit and pulled up my sweat pants.

Out in hall way I took quick and quiet steps almost everyone else in my house was sound asleep & I didn't want to risk waking anyone up. I found the stairs and descended down to the kitchen. Making a steady path towards the refrigerator. Once in the kitchen I turned the light on, my eyes automatically squinting to adjust to the bright lights. I wasn't hungry I was just bored. I opened the fridge and took out the cheese bread & butter. Who doesn't like grilled cheese after midnight?

About 7 minutes later I was sitting down eating my sandwiches, I was looking out of the window watching the stop light just outside of my home flash yellow. I jumped when someone spoke to me.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" my good friend 
and roommate Bryce asked with a yawn, stumbling towards the faucet. I shrugged, "I should be but I can't sleep" I said finishing my last bite. "it's the 3rd time this week I've found you out here, you know? Are you sure everything is okay?" Bryce asked taking a sip of water, walking around to the other side of the table. He set his glass down and took a seat.

I don't look at him, but I nodded, even though everything wasn't okay. It had been 4 months now since my girlfriend and I split up & for some reason I couldn't get her out of my head. I spent three years of my life with her to have to find out that she was cheating on me. I shook my head, my stomach twisting at the thought.

"Yo, Tayler.. bro" Bryce's voice brought me back to reality.
"yeah?" I said jerking my head over to look at him, he looked concerned,"...never mind I'm going back up to bed , you should get some rest & soon we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow" Bryce said giving me a small pat on the shoulder has he headed for the staircase.
"yeah...." I said quietly looking down.

Some nights are better than others. Tonight just wasn't for me. I sat there tossing and turning thinking about how I caught in her my bed texting another man goodnight. I felt my heart race increase, I felt sick to my stomach again & my eyes started burning. I gave my all to her & she's gonna repay me but just throwing it all away. I felt my fingers sweep through my hair giving it a rough tug. A breath of anger & frustration fell from my mouth as I broke down. It looks like the only way I'm getting to sleep is by crying.

That night I dreamed of her & him.
I woke up in a cold sweat around 10 am , my head was pounding. I stared at ceiling for a while before getting up and getting dressed. My phone buzzed on my night stand it was a text from my good friend Zach. He was waiting down stairs for me in the living room. I forgot we had to film today. I skipped picking out an outfit & just threw on a hoodie. I walked down the stairs and entered the living room.

"AYE!" Zach shouted, " there he is Tayler Holder" he laughed making me smile alittle. I dabbed him up and sat down next to him on the couch. I looked at the camera set up and took a deep breath. I noticed it was already rolling, I rolled my eyes knowing that I had to be extra cautious about what was gonna be coming out of my mouth.

A few minutes after we finished filming I got up to get a drink, I rounded the corner and stopped dead in my tracks to find a rear end poking out from behind the refrigerator door. Whoever it was had on a grey shirt and pale pink panties. She had a really nice butt too I felt like a pervert staring trying to figure out who it was.  So I quickly cleared my throat. There was a small thud and suddenly the figure stood up.
"Ow..." She said rubbing her head setting the milk on the counter next to her, suddenly she turned around, " Oh shoot, you scared me sorry" she said awkwardly pulling down the shirt that had ridded up.
I instantly noticed my shirt she was wearing.  I had wore it a few days ago & it fit her like a dress. Who the heck was she & why did she have my shirt on?

"Hi.." I breathed awkwardly walking towards the fridge, and moved out of the way around to the other side of the the island, " is that my shirt?" I asked pulling a water bottle out of the fridge. "Oh..uh...yeah.... I think so.... Kelianne said I could wear it...sorry" she said shaking her head. Kelianne. Of course she said she was having a friend over last night and I completely forgot about that too. Man last night was rough. Just as I was going to speak Keli came entered the kitchen.

"Hey Tayler! " Keli said, "have you met Y/n?" She asked reaching for a couple of bowls. She grabbed some cereal and started filling the bowls. "Yeah we've met...she looks good in my shirt" I answered glancing over at the girl who had been identified as Y/n. Her eyes fluttered around nervously. "Oh yeah" Keli said handing a bowl to y/n, " she forgot PJs". "It's cool" I said taking a sip of water.

A few moments later Zach rounded the corner, "yo Tayler there's this insane party..." His voice trailed off when he seen Y/n, "...and who is this pretty young thing?" He said grinning wildly as he walked over to her taking her hand. "I'm Bad Zach or Zach Clayton whichever you wanna call me" he kissed her hand flirtatiously. Y/n looked bothered but laughed. "Hi Zach, I'm Y/n" Zach looked over at me and raised his eyebrow. "Isn't that your shirt? I didn't know you had such pretty friends" he gave me a wink.

My eyes widened with shock and embarrassment. "We didn't...I mean.." my eyes looked over at Y/n who's face had turned beat red. Kelianne broke into laughter, " she's my friend dumbass" and with than she pulled Y/n out of the kitchen.

I looked over at Zach who was still in awe. "You're an idoit " I sighed placing my cup in the sink heading to the stairs.
"How did you expect me to know that" Zach shouted coming to the door frame hanging his body out "Shut up" I said looking over my shoulder as I started walking upwards. " I mean she's pretty cute " Zach said quietly and I rolled my eyes.

Upstairs I decided to take a shower. I walked into my room leaving the door ajar. I sat down on my bed. Zach had a point she was pretty cute & did look good in my shirt. But she probably thinks I'm an asshole. I hopped up going to my closet, I picked out an outfit and headed to my bathroom.

An hour later I was drying my hair when I heard a small knock come from outside my room. I drapped the towel around my neck and answered the door. To my surprise it was Y/n. When she saw my face the blushed a bit. "Um.. here's your shirt. I washed it..." She held up the shirt, she looked nervous. I'm not sure why, it wasn't like it was going to bite her. "Uh, thanks...you know you don't have to be so nervous around me I don't bite" i said taking the shirt out of her hands tossing it over my shoulder. My statement just made her blush harder. I just smiled, I thought about inviting her in my room but then I remembered what Zach said earlier and I quickly dismissed the thought. "Well I'll catch ya later" I smiled. She gave a small nod off her head and skimmed down the hall way, all the way to Keli's room. It had taken me a moment to realize I had watched her walk away. I didn't know there was a smile on my face until I looked at my phone screen. Oh boy...I think I like this girl.