1.in the city

Ruv's pov

After those two kid-look like-teens, me and sarv and I were force out of the church, apparently one of the nuns saw the battle of the gospel.  And now we are on our own.

Sarv:can't believe we been kick out because of that f**king boyfriend.

Ruv:I know Sarv, I know. But don't worry we are gonna be fine. We can still do this together. I "borrowed" money from the church and it's enough to buy an apartment.  Okay?

Sarv:I guess that sounds good, but how are we going to get money to buy and pay?

Ruv:now thats the down part, I don't know.

Silents fills the room until Sarv came up with an idea.

Sarv:I know! What about working at a club.

Ruv:Sarv, no! Don't you know the kind of freaks who'll drool all over!    👁👁.

Sarv:oh come on, I heard they need an bartender and a dancer on a pole. I'll do pole dancer and you be the bar-

Ruv:savr no!

Sarv:what?

Ruv:I can't have you being touch like that, I'll do the dancing and you do the drinks. Besides you can get the lust from the people from the distance. See win, win.

Sarv:alrighty fine

Later at the hiring

Third person pov

When the two got to the club, they went to the manager's office and filled out some paper work. After the two got the jobs they been giving uniforms by their choice and style and boom sarv and ruv are now hired. The two's shift starts tomorrow for a party at 10:00pm to 1:00am. They thought the party will rise extra money 💰 for them. 

At home

When they got home they had a two bedrooms and a guest room, mini kitchen and two bathrooms.  There was a lot of rooms for decoration and furniture. They two picked rooms, sarv picked the biggest room with a twin bed for her kawii, and music stuff and ruv picked the other room that was a small but medium room with a queen bed. He just putted his stuff that was mostly vodka,  there and just got into bed.  The two had to be ready for tomorrow. Cause tomorrow will get all handsy and tipsy. Sarv is determined but also get to show some wings. And Ruv will just do it for the money.

Or will he?

End of chapter 1

Words:402