10.date night

It was Thursday and well Ruv was stress out about his first date. So let's just say Sarv had to help him. After going through multiple outfit he finally was finish and yet now a text arrived on his phone.

Whitty:hey I'm outside waiting

You(ruv):okay I'll be out in a sec

He waved going to sarv and went out from the apartment door and saw whitty's car.

Whitty:you look beautiful~

Ruv:oh please, don't mention it.

The drive to a fancy restaurant wasn't that long it was only like 10 minutes away from Ruvs home. But to Whitty it was like 20 minutes away. They parked and walk in. Lets just say the staff was interesting.

Not Glitch:why hello what can I do for you?

Whitty:table for two plzs

Girl service:follow me

The two followed the service lady to a booth and sat at it.

G.s(girl service):here's your menus

They said thxs and started looking at it. Some were couple's for two some were singles.

G.s:okay are y'all ready to order?

Whitty:yeah I'll get the *inserts random food.*

G.s:and how bout you?

Ruv:I'll get the *again*

G.s:okay your food will arrive shortly
T

he two nodded and plan to wait. Ruv was a little nervous doing to his first date, and Whitty was just chilling and thinking of what to say.

Whitty:so... you like nice

Ruv:oh! Thanks.... sarv kinda help me.

Whitty:heh, I must admit I can see that you had to pick some of it, heheheh

Ruv:yeah...

Silence fills the room (or table), then G.s arrives.

G.s:sorry for thh e wait but here you go

The ate and left (and no dessert for the road Ť>Ť). They walked to the car decided to drive around town. Then they just toke a stroll in the park. (I don't know.)  Then after a while they got back and went to Whitty's car they drove to Ruv's home and walk to the apartment door.

Ruv:Tonight was great, thanks for doing this

Whitty:heh, no problem besides if you ever wanna hang out meet back at the club text or you know to find me. ;)

Ruv:okay, bye love u bomb face

Whitty:love you too vodka for days

Ruv:heheh, gn whit

Whitty:night~

Whitty walk off and and went to his car, meanwhile when Ruv got in he saw Sarv (and probably yo shippers) eating a bag of potatoes chips. (With a side of vinegar >:}).

Sarv:so~ how was it?~ anything.... gud~

Ruv:oh hush yo child, Imma go to bed and you just do you.

Ruv walk to his room and layed on the bed remembering the date and all. "It was great and first date" he thought. As drift off to sleep sarv was texting Carol, the two sisters like kept rambling and fangirling stuff. But now the stars are shining and now thinking "hmmm.... I wonder if we throw some more"

End of chapter

Heyo readers, I dunno what to do now but I wanna decide then comment below for these opinions 👇

•1.going shopping sistas

•2.two new characters but a shocking twist

•3.amusement park

•4.Gone Golfing

You decide with these options, most votes(comments) wins

Words:535

Bai bai coders
Glitch out