9.Friday night

It was now Friday, thats when Ruv and whitty are going to have fun again.  But whitty had to admit, he did liked Ruv, and want to date him but does he has the guts too.  (More like gun powder if you ask me.) But will ruv accept his love?

Ruv's pov

It's now Friday, great. But now I'm going to see whitty's home and room and I don't know if I should turn back now.  But I want to have fun with him and be with him. Come on Ruv pull yourself together, it just a client or is he..... I don't know. I looked at my watch and it said "9:59". Shoot, I better get backstage.

10:00 pm suckas >:3

The crowd was unbelievably big, and yet a lot at the bar and the tables are now full! I tried to look for my dear explosive boyfriend but he's nowhere to be seen in this crowd.  I now noticed that it was now my turn.

After dancing

I was sweating due to the heat in this place but I earned a lot so that's worth it.  But that dancing made me sick so maybe sitting down won't hurt, maybe grab a nice glass of vodka be nice. I walk down to the bar and order a vodka. As I drank I felt someone watching me, I continued to drank. I was done with my drink now I tried to walk back to the stage but somebody grabbed my wrist. It was a drunken man.

The man:hey cutie~ why don't we have some fun~. What you say?

Ruv:no, besides I have a boyfriend. So f*ck off.

The man:oh come, just one round, I promise I'll listen to you~

I kept denying but he just won't listen.  I tried to pull back but it was no use. He tried to lean in for a kiss.

Third person pov

The man was close to Ruv's lips but then-

*punch*

Whitty was punched the man down in order for his lover to be stolen.

Whitty:you okay?

Ruv:now that your here

Whitty:come on let's get out of here.

Ruv:that will be nice

Ruv and Whitty walked out of the club  and went to Whitty's car. Whitty drove themselves to his apartment. Whitty decided to carry Ruv in bridal style. When they arrived to the apartment room, Whitty putted Ruv on the couch in the livingroom.

Whitty:do you want anything

Ruv:w-well... what do you have.

Whitty:we got some leftover pizza and some chicken nuggets (or nuggies ◇w◇)

Ruv:I just take the pizza

Whitty:alrighty do you want it cold or do want me to heat it up?

Ruv:I'll just take it cold

Whitty nodded and put it on a plate, but Ruv's mind was somewhere else.

Ruv's thoughts:why is he so nice to me? I just met him while at work and yet it been fun but is he really looking for a relationship with me?  I can't decide

Whitty:hey you okay doll?

Ruv:y-yeah, it probably the vodka that I had heheh

Whitty:well we can have fun... if you want, I mean it's your choice

Ruv:no, I'm just tired

Whitty:alrighty we can have anytime when you want it, okay?

Ruv:that be sweet

Whitty now picked up Ruv and carried him to his bedroom. It was a nice bedroom to Ruv's pov.  Whitty putted Ruv on his bed and went to the bathroom to get change. Ruv was all alone on the bed but still thinking if he want to date or not date.  When Whitty got out, he got up the bed with Ruv. When they're bout to Whitty finally gathered his courage and asked.

Whitty:do you want to go on a date on Thursday...

Ruv was speechless but-

Ruv:sure that be great, so 6:00pm?

Whitty:yeah

Ruv:I'm sure I can skip one day.

Whitty:heheh, yeah

The two went to sleep let's check on their thoughts shall we
6
3
6

Whitty's thoughts:yes!! He agreed, oh yeah go whitty, go whitty. Ok this will be your only change to be his boyfriend don't screw it up

Ruv's thoughts:......AHHHHHHHH! He asked me out, does he like me!? I mean I like him, but a date!?  I swear that I'll faint.

The two's mind were yelling and yet, it's funny. But will Whitty and ruv date? I don't know, but we'll find out.
End of chapter.

Hey guys, glitch-p- here and I just wanna say...

3.04k readers?! I'm crying ŤwŤ
Here something you'll like

Also here's something I'll tell about my self.

.....

I dated a girl at the age of eleven. No regrets B)

Well it's the end of this chapter bai bai coders

Glitch out
Words:788