3.fun~

Continuing from the last one.

Third person pov

As to two continues the love, whitty decided to throw in a little kink. He attacked the neck and stared to cover it with hickeys bites and bruises. The smaller one moaned a bit then started to unbutton the tops pants. His thing sprung out, Ruv blushed at the sight of that thing.

Whitty:come on baby, it won't lick itself.

Ruv did no hesitation and go for it. Judging by Ruv's looks, he was  getting hard himself.

Whitty:there we go, good boy

Ruv keep bobbing his head only to get a little treat. White substance came out of it and Ruv swallowing it. It tasted sweet to him.

Ruv:stop teasing and just do it. Please!~

Whitty:do what?~

Ruv:please f**k me daddy~

Whitty gotten closer tords Ruv's ear and said

Whitty:with pleasure ~

(I'm use to this, =w=, too many fanfics okay?)

Whitty:do you wanna prep?

Ruv:no, I want only want pleasure

Whitty:you like rough(RUVgh)

Ruv:only from you~

Whitty:hands and knees now

Ruv obeyed and got into position. Whitty maked sure he was ready.

Whitty:you ready or do I have to go gentle?

Ruv:what ever you like~

Whitty:it's your choice

Ruv:I'll take hard

Whitty:alrighty

The f**king began, Whitty went hard while Ruv was adjusting his size, he was getting pleasure out of it.  Ruv almost trembled but luckily Whitty caught him and sat him on his lap.

Ruv:oh!~ FASTER daddy FASTER!

Whitty:hmp

Whitty did as he was told and went all the way. Ruv was enjoying this all the time and yet he want a hook up. But then finally the two letted out in each other and layed down cuddling. 

Whitty:since you done a great job, how about I buy you breakfast as a nearby diner?

Ruv:that sounds sweet

Whitty:okay now go to sleep baby

Ruv:fine

Bonus

While Ruv had to go Savr was busy then a woman came by and asked for and and something else.

???:hey have you seen a man with a string for bombs 💣?

Savr:oh yeah, he's having fun with my friend, one of those strippers and now he and Ruv are probably at a sex hotel.

???:I knew he gonna get a hook up.

Savr:so what's your name?

???:I'm carol, you?

Savr:I'm Savr, hey you sleep at my house?

Carol:sure, what not.

After Savr's shift was done the two had a sleepover and went to sleep.

Words:404