2.work night~

It was 9:58pm, and the two just got done by getting dress. They gotten into their places.

5..
4..
3..
2..
1..

The building flooded with a herd of horny peeps. A lot at the bar, some tipsy and some just still drinking. Ruv could tell that sarv is having a helluva time with these emotions. When the two dancers finished, it was now Ruvs turn. Sure the girls that danced did do a good job but Ruv is different. He's the new dancer but one thing that he has and the others don't.  It was his pole skills. Back from Russia🇷🇺 he will always runaway from the ones who touched him badly, and there was many poles outside of their houses 🏘️, so yeah. 

???'s pov

Can't believe that she drag into these partys, but she wouldn't stop talking and annoying me so I had no choice. Since she was busy with her friends I decided to go to the bar 🍸 and oder some drinks. The bartender seems nice, she had strawberry milk hair and looked like a club-nun.

Bartender:what can I get you?

???:what's good for tonight

Bartender:oh there's snow heart, slut in the bed or "VODKA WITH EXPLOSION"

???:I'll take the vodka

Bartender:here you go, besides what's your name?

???:the names Whitmore but I prefer whitty

After the dumb music came off a another dancer get on the stage, but this one was different. It was male, he looked a little slim to me. We locked in the eyes for a bit then he smiled and started dancing on that pole. The way he moves, it was so beautiful. The spins, the flips, and the poses.

 The spins, the flips, and the poses

(Enjoy the art by meh)

I decided to give a little tip and throw in a fifty. He collects the money but before he he decided to add a wink to me for a thank you I guess. The vodka really hitted me when he danced. I was still thinking about that, wonder what can I do to f-, woah, woah whitty, chill-lax. He just saw him don't go hard now.

I felt a tap on the shoulder and looked, it was that stripper from earlier.

Ruv:hey handsome, you look bored. You need some spice?

I thought about it and what the heck.

Whitty:sure beautiful

He lead to a room where lights were all over in the darkness, I walk in and yet he locked the door and walk up to me and we started kissing.  The fur was soft and all but I wanted more but I have to be respectful.

"What's your name dearly?~" said whitty

"They call me Ruv, you?" He said

"I'm whitty but you can me daddy~" I said

He blushed a blue but then get back to it.

"But before we start let's get to know each other, I wanna respect you doll~"

"How sweet. Sure" he said

After we talked I told him about how I got dragged here and he told me his friend was the bartender.  Makes sense. 

"Now how about some sex?~" he said sexuallty

"Thats hot and all but how bout in a hotel?"

"Sure, why not" he said.

I picked him up and he talked to his friend the bartender and yet off we go. I stopped by the nearest hotel and got us a room. We lock the door and started get to the fun.~

T.b.c
Words:575