7.sleepover

It was 9:00

And things were getting spicy.

Carol:pillow fight!

Sarv:oh nu

Ruv came to smack the two girls with pillows and yet kept hitting them till they were on the ground. Almost everybody was hit except for one.

Whitty:heheheh, looks like I need to take you out.

Ruv:Hm~ I prefer your place.

Without a blink of an eye ruv hitted whitty but whitty wasn't going down without a fight. The two got body hits, faces and head. Until-

Boom!

Whitty has won the battle.

Ruv:you win for now, bomb face

Whitty:alrighty hard lemonade

Ruv:Ò//*//Ó. Hmp

The two girls laughed and now the gang is watching movies. It was an Netflix movie it was "TM vs TM". (Its on Netflix). After the girls fell asleep on the couch the guys had something else in mind. Ruv was drinking the vodka that he bought at the store.  And yet he wasn't down yet. But whitty on the other hand was so much. He only a lot of shots. He was tipsy but Ruv wanted this on Friday so he lead him to his room and they slept together.

In the morning 🌄

It was now 10:00am  and sarv and Carol were awake probably watching SpongeBob or something whatever. But Ruv and whitty were still asleep cuddling.  Ruv was having a wet-dream while whitty was dreaming nothing. They slept for a while until whitty woke up just saw ruv and his wet-dream.

"Heh cute" he thought with a smirk. But it was morning and he doesn't want to do it so early.  So he got up but when he open the door sarv and Carol were snickering and fangirling the two in bed. Whitty role his eyes and started making coffee.  After the coffee was done Ruv woken up and got the coffee. 
Ruv sighs and thought.

"This is going to be a long week"