8.work again

Ruv's pov

It was was almost 10:00 pm but it's different, we have a new worker. His name is Senpai. Weird name but hey no judgment.

I looked at my watch and yet 9:59 pm it was. Me and senpai got into our places and now 10:00 pm it was now. The crowd was bigger than I remembered. I looked for meh flaming romance at the bar but with someone else. He looked like a rich guy but more scarier, like some demon. But sarv is fine but he didn't mine the horns also no bad vibes from Whitty. I guess he's fine but looking by my shoulder was senpai. Looks like the lemonade at the stand is free for him. I decided to tease him.

Ruv:so~ you and citrus man, bet this book will be reading frontwards again.

Senpai:oh hush, but I do wonder if I could get a fresh drink~

Ruv:you do you, but hands off me bomb.

Senpai:Alrighty but the lemonade is mine.

Ruv:deals a deal

Now it was my turn. Let's do something different shall we?~

Whitty's POV

The music turned into a Russian romance song , when I turn my head I saw I saw my beautiful vodka dancing on the slick pole. Omg he's so slim. I watched him dance and dance. He is so great. I wonder... if he like a two day fun night. I wonder that.

??:oo~ so dancer 

Whitt:oh hush I bet your bag of flesh will come to you 

???:please those girls are nothing but flesh for me.

Whitt:sure, whatever you say but You own me a drink if you find  a good person.

                                           Third person POV 

 After Ruv's dance it was  it was now the anime boy. He looked at his one target and started to dance.

Whitty:oo~ lookey there hey L.d. doesn't he look nice

L.d turn his head around he saw that anime boi.

"What a nice dance" L.d. thoughted.

The yellowish-blond watched the cute dance until it was over.  The anime sweated but decided to take a break at the bar 🍸.  

Sarv:what can I get you?

Senpai:I'll take the slut in the bed.

Sarv:on it

As he waited for the drink he noticed that he saw smirk on a certain someone. It was no other then his target.

L.d:hey cutie~ you were good out there, I almost wants to see it again but closer and more toughy.

Sarv:your drink sir

Senpai:why thank you

L.d.:you wanna take this privately?~

Senpai drank his drink and nodded in response.

L.d. picked up senpai bridal style and of course senpai lead the way. And things got spicy. 

/

6
    3
6
\

Meanwhile

Whitty was in the background.

Whitty:ha! He ownes me now.

Ruv:looks like we made love

Whitty:so ruvy~ you wanna hit another hotel.

Ruv:meh sure besides...  I am freezing so better get a warm up

Whitty:oh you as, for it, come on beautiful

Ruv:heheheh

The two walk out of the front doors and hit the road. While just decided to get the room ready and probably tell Carol now.

Welp, that's all folks for this chapter. And here's some new characters

Senpai and L.d. monster has join the book. These two demons are ready to get wild.

Bai bai coders
Glitch out