The end

As the sun fallen down only to see precious moon light, the two men sat together on a bench looking at the gazing stars.  The two sat happily as they they loved each other. Music jams can be heard viding and yet vocals of all sings in grace.  The couple walked down the path way were soon fireflies were glowing up the path. The two flirt laugh as they walked, sometimes kiss if needed. It was wholesome and yet lovey dubey way.  [:p. They continued to walk and pass an alley way where some fresh beats and flashing lights. (Probably glow sticks.)

They noticed some two rapping and singing and another bopping it's head to the beats, yet wondering if they can join in. They walked towards them and the trio noticed the two gay couple.  They also say torn up dearest (or mearest) family signs on the ground that was step on. But most hate on the daughter and father their poster was sheared into pieces. Even with good looking gear the have the spreading fear.

Ruv:ay you two

F.g.:yo, do mean us?

Whitty:yeah, y'all look like the perfect two to go up against what you say for a great rap battle? What you say? 

???:meh why not, it's been a while since we done a 2 v 2 so sure. Hey yo y/n, hit the beats.

The one who been called y/n switch on a beat to sing to.

couple double

(When your single you draw your favorite drink and candy together, TmT)

Songs:guns huns and love hub

(I know its stress but please, I like get this done)
Video by:kawii Sprite

Video by:rainmuu

The battle was hard and lights were shining that it attracted crowd to cheer at the opposing teams. But in the end whitty and Ruv claim victorious. The crowd cheered.

F.g.:yo, that was fresh dudes and ty for coming to this battle.

Ruv:I must say that was a lot of fun ever since I crushed my enemy. 

Whitty:oh please babe, the vocals you sang was great.

Ruv:oh please you make me blush

F.g.:welp its getting late, we better go back to our place, hope to see you bai

The trio walked off and so did the couple. The two smiled and went to sleep when they got home.

The end

Heyo viewers this is the last chapter of this book. This was my first fnf fan book so yeah.  I hope you enjoy it and gud bai, maybe in the future I'll make a another one.

So long

-Glitch skeleton
OwO

Words:431