4.breakfast for two

Whitty's pov

I woken up due to the mount of sunlight, I gotten up but arms were holding me as if telling me to stay. The arms belonged to Ruv. He was a good one but sadly I hadda take a shower so I softly toke the hands off and decided to put in my hoodie for warmth for him. I go to the bathroom and started the shower.

Ruv's pov

I woken up and yet my f**king legs hurt like heck. I looked for Whitty and yet in my arms were his hoodie. I putted on his hoodie and yet it smells like him and it's warm. I almost fell back asleep when I heard the bathroom door opened.  There he was shirtless but with a towel over his waist, those rock crushing abs, I died for.  I closed my eyes but he caught me.

Whitty:like what you see?

I blushed and turned away. 

Whitty:welp, get up we gotta eat doll.

Ruv:alrighty but I'm keeping the hoodie

Whitty:alrighty,  besides it looks cute on you

As we exist the building  and enter his car, we parked at the Webby's diner. We got into a boster seat and looked at the menu.

Waitress:what can I get y'all for this morning?

Whitty:can I get a (inserts random meal)

Waitress:alright and you?

Ruv:I'll just get (again)

Waitress:alrighty your food will come in a bit

Whitty:soo~... do you think you wanna hit a another night sometime?

I blushed at that sentence. Though it would be great to have fun with him again. Besides, he knows how to be respectful and not going hard and not saying sh*t.

Ruv:sure my place or tours~

Whitty:let's do mine, it's fabulous my room~

Ruv:Friday?

Whitty;Friday

Ruv:we better give each other's numbers so we can stay connected.

Whitty:agreed

Short time short our food arrived and he digged in.  It wasn't long we finish it, so yeah.  We payed and left. We went to my house to drop me off and yet Savr and some other girl was waiting for us.

??:oh hey whitty

Whitty:sup carol

Sarv:bai carol, hope we can hang out sometime

Carol;bai

The two waves and now we're back in our apartment. 

Sarv:so how was the night?

Ruv:not now Sarv I'm tired and gonna go asleep

Sarv: is that his hoodie

Shoot I forgot I had it but it's so warm in it.

Ruv:no gonna talk about

End of chapter 4

Words:410