(troubleshoot[2.04]);

After recovering from the shock, Wanda walked over, grabbed me my the elbow, and dragged me out of the room

"I need her for a minute," she said before Bucky could protest.

"Okay, fill me in," she whispered, voice low so Bucky wouldn't hear, once we were through the kitchen and in the hallway.

"Oh, I accidentally started having sex with him again last night."

"How do you accidentally have sex with someone? He didn't just trip and fall into you. He's insanely coordinated."

"Yeah, no, it happened because I said 'have sex with me' or something, I don't really remember, it's a blur."

"What, were you drunk?"

"Hot, jealous man make brain do bad thought."

"Has he said he wants a relationship with you?"

"No," I said meekly.

"I'm this close," she pinched her thumb and index finger together. "To becoming a supervillain."

"Um, aren't you supposed to leave room when you do that?" I asked about her hand gesture. "Your fingers were touching."

"Because that's how close I am. There's no patience left. I'm so close that I'm actually going to do it."

"What?" I said, half laughing as she started in toward Bucky. I stepped in her way. "Don't murder him. I love him."

Wanda tilted her head, taking in my expression. "You can stay with me if you need to."

"Thanks," I said.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"It was a thanks?"

"It sounds like you're saying no, but you don't want to admit it."

"I'm pretty much resigned to whatever miserable way this ends."

"Hm. Well, when it does, give me your phone again, and I'll find you someone else."

"You're still banned. It's a lifetime ban."

"I could find you someone so easily. You're into grumpy old men. Do you realize how easy that is to find?"

"I'm not into grumpy old men."

"I just want you to find a nice, grumpy old man who treats you right. Actually, have you met Stephen Strange?"