75. CONTROL

When we left Grace's apartment last night, Sam kept warning me not to be so intense next time

When we left Grace's apartment last night, Sam kept warning me not to be so intense next time. Wanda complained about how awkward the elevator ride was. Steve had even mentioned that Grace had been a little wary of me. But last night, I decided fuck it, because she was my girl and I knew her better than they did.

So when I couldn't sleep because I was so fucking worried about her, I texted her. Because she needed to know how things actually were. She needed to know she could come to me, that I'd take care of her. She didn't need Sam.

And it worked.

When the elevator doors opened and Grace rushed toward me, I thought about the cats I saw sometimes outside the Avengers Tower. They were wary of me. If I approached them, they'd just run. But when I stayed where I was and called to them, they would come over and let me pet them.

Grace was reminding me of a cat.

Then I caught her and she was wrapped around me and she was in my arms again and I couldn't remember much of anything I'd ever thought other than please I love you please don't leave me again please baby.

She didn't let go of me and she let me carry her and my hand gravitated to her back because I needed to feel her and that was the only bare skin I could touch right now. She felt so fucking good. She made me feel like I was good too, like I was made better by touching her.

When she let me kiss her, I knew she was about to let me fuck her, too. It was so familiar, so sweet, the way her lips parted so easily for me, the way she bounced a little with anticipation, seated right on my cock through my jeans. Her little whimpers, her little hands all over my shoulders. Everything about her in that moment was mine.

I pulled away. "You want me to fuck you? That's what you want?"

I studied her face to make sure, and she nodded, eyes wide and glassy, wanting me again. I never thought I'd see her again, let alone get to see her pretty face looking desperate for me.

I was painfully hard, but I needed to draw it out longer, just a little bit, so she'd know.

She dipped back down to kiss me, and I let her, but I pulled away again to talk. "You need Daddy's cock in you, baby?"

I heard a tiny gasp, and she nodded again.

"Tell me. Call me Daddy and tell me you need me."

She was shifting against my cock, like she wanted to feel it, but she wasn't confident yet. I knew that when I finally touched her, she'd be wet for me.

"I need you, Daddy," she whined perfectly, sweetly.

"That's right. Doing so good."