Manoban Family

" Priya!!! " A girl shout while running to chase her sister.

" Faster Pran!!! "

" Priya we need to go back mama will look for us " the oldest said to her sister.

" Promise Pran we will be quick I just want to show you something. " The youngest explain.

" Ok but we will be quick because mama prepared our favorite dish. " The youngest just nod.

They arrived in a big tree in the middle of their farm. And Priya climb on a tree and get something there.

" Priya careful you may fall "

" Don't worry Pran I'll be careful " she immediately go down and show her sister the bracelet.

" Look Pran I made this for you and it has your name. Here! Happy Birthday Pran " she smile while giving it to her sister.

" Thank you Priya. Happy Birthday to you too, I'll give my present to you later.  Come on let's go back now. " Hold her younger sister hand and start to walk.

Meanwhile at their house some men are there talking to their parents.

" Mr. Manoban if I were you I will accept the money and sign the this paper to transfer of ownership for this land a lot of farmers already signed. " One of the guys said.

" We will not accept the money or signed that paper. This land is ours and we don't have plan to sold it. " Mr. Manoban answered.

" Please just go because our answer will be the same. " Mrs. Manoban said

" Think about it properly Mr. Manoban and for your own good. " The guy said and leave.

Pran and Priya is near their house when they so a bunch of men leaving. The twins immediately run inside their house.

" Mama who's that? " Pran asked

" Yes mama we saw a bunch of men. Who are they? " Priya asked also.

" Oh nothing they are just asking for help to your papa. " Mrs. Manoban answered.

" Come on now we're going to eat but first let's sing for my twins a happy birthday. " Mr. Manoban said while smiling.

The twins are happy and start singing the family are so happy that time and Pran give her gift to her sister it's a bracelet also. After their lunch the twins start playing outside. The family enjoying their bonding. That day was fun for the family and they didn't think of anything just enjoy. Just simple family but they didn't know it will be there last time to enjoy.

On the other side.

" Master the Manobans still decline d to your offer to the they don't want to sold the land. " A guy said.

" What?!! Aish! That Manoban! " An old Man said.

" Dad what is your plan to that family? " A middle age man said.

" If he can't be please with a peaceful talk what do you think we should do son? " Old man said.

" If you can't get the thing you like in peaceful way use some violence to them warn them dad. "

" I already warn them but still the same I'm eyeing that land for so long it's the biggest land here in our province and if we get it out family will take control here. " He said " Mr. Yang tomorrow go back to the Manoban and convince them again but if they still say no kill them. " He order his men to kill the Manoban.