Trouble

Lisa -

It's been one week when the school start and we didn't do anything to all the gangs / bullies in the school because we're currently busy on the 500 million dollar project that we will present at the public next week, but right now we are monitoring the moves of Mr. Park, I got an information that he arrange a meeting with the directors for his project plan, he also invite our company for this meeting, of course he need to do the directors will not suspect him.

I already talk to RM that he need to attend that meeting and explain again to everyone that we will continue the project and we already finalize plan of this project then tell them how long we will finish the construction and the start of operation. That's why I'm here at our company discussing about the materials with our architect and engineer, I need this project to be finish early.

I didn't go to school today but the dorks attend classes because I said so, I don't want the student to suspect something from us.

I'm really busy right now, not only about the project but also I'm check some other documents that we need for satellite tower building approval.

Seulgi -

We are here inside the classroom waiting for our prof to come, Lisa is not with us because she's at the company, we want to come with her but she didn't allow us.

" Aww. It's really boring if buddy is not here. " - dubu

" Yeah I already miss her. " - jeong

" Really guys?! You react like she will leave for a year. " I said

" You can't blame them seul because we never get separated with that little monkey since we met her. " - jisoo

She has a point since Lisa came in to our lives we never get separated with her, you'll asked me why? I don't know maybe because we really treat her as our little sister and we don't like the feeling that she is not around us.

" Can we call her? " - dubu

" Good idea dubu, call her now please. I want to talk to her before our class start. " - jeong

" Who's gonna call her? " - jisoo

They look at me.

" Guys what if she's busy? I don't wanna die. " I said to them.

" I call her "

We look at the person who spoke it's tzuyu.

" Sure you call her " we said at the same time. She just shook her head.

" I really don't get you dorks, you missed her, but you guys afraid to call her. " - tzuyu

" You know that she's scary if someone disturb her. " - jeong

Tzuyu dial Lisa's number after a few ring she answered.

" What's up chewy, you need anything? " - Lisa

" Hey Lis the dorks want to talk to you. " - tzuyu

" Hi Lisa! " we all said

" What do you want guys? " - Lisa

" Are you busy little monkey? " - jisoo

" I just finish discussing some plan to the board and right I'm checking some materials, why? " - Lisa

" Little bud can we just skip class? " - jeong

" No! Why you need to skip class? " - Lisa

" We miss you already buddy and I feel uncomfortable without seeing you. " - dubu