Plan's

Lisa and the others are waiting for Bambam to arrived. After a few minutes of waiting Bambam already there he go straight to Lisa.

" Hi Lisa, Hello guys. " He said

" Hey Bam " they all replied.

" So Bam any news? " Lisa said.

" Ah yes I already found out who the guy on the picture you send me. " Bambam said. " Here inside this envelope all the information that I found. His name is Mr. Hang Jongwan personal bodyguard of Mr. Park "

" Bam I want you do check something for me. Wait here I'll get it. " Lisa said then give the envelope to Seulgi when she leave.

They wait for Lisa. When she came back.

" Here Bam I want you to check that. Is a property I want to know who is the owner of that property." Lisa said and give the blue envelope. " Not only the property that I want you to check also I want know all the information of the owner. "

" Ok Lisa don't worry me and my team will immediately work on it. " Bambam said. Lisa just nod her head.

" Did you eat already Bam? " Jisoo asked.

" Yes I'm done. " Bam replied

" Bambam why your not with Jackson and others in Maldives? " Jeongyeon asked

" When they go to Maldives. I'm not feeling well that team so they told me to stay. " Bambam said. " So Lisa I need to go now. "

" Ok bam bye take care. " Lisa said.

Bambam already leave when they decide to check the envelope.

" When I check the list of the participants Park Seong-heon is on it." Lisa said while reading the information.

" What do you want us to do Lisa? " Seulgi asked. " Mr. Park father is a mayor in Seongnam, Lisa you live there right? "

" What is his father name? " Lisa asked. Dahyun immediately look for the mayor in Seongnam.

" Lisa his name is Park Ho-jin. " Lisa look at Dahyun while thinking she already heard that name before.

" I think I already heard that name, about Mr. Park we still don't know yet if it's really him because we don't have any evidence. " Lisa said. She's thinking what she supposed to do.

" Do you think guys Mr. Park will talk to the directors about the project because uncle had an accident? " Lisa asked them, they all think for a moment.

" I think it's possible because uncle is the representative of the company because of the accident. There's a big possibility that the directors will think that no one will take over the project from our company. A big opportunity for Mr. Park to get the deal of the project. " Jisoo explain. They all nod.

" So this what I think we need to do we will monitor the work of Mr. Park if he will organize a meeting of the directors for that we will let RM go and tell everyone that our company will handle the project and already have a plan about it, let RM present the project plan on that day. Of course we will apologize for the delay because we are finalizing every material that needed for the project. " Lisa explain. They all look at her thinking about the plan.

" Do you think they will trust our company after what happen? " Seulgi asked.

" Of course they will if the CEO will be the one to explain the plan and all the outcome of this project. " Lisa replied

" What!!? " They are all shocked.

"What? "

" Lisa are going to expose yourself to them? " Dahyun asked. Lisa just shake her head.