Savior

FF

Today is Wednesday it's been 4days when they go to the KW company.

Today Lisa and Seulgi plan to sneak inside the science lab to do some experiment. Jeongyeon and Jisoo heard them talk and the two want to join them. So Lisa just let them come when they're inside the lab Lisa start to do some mixing of chemical and Seulgi helping her the other two just watching them. But after 30 minutes Lisa asked Jeongyeon to add a little bit of red color chemical on the mixture because of the excitement Jeongyeon accidentally pour it all so what is....

BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

" *cough* *cough* Jeongyeon I said just a little bit but you poured it all. " Lisa said.

" Sorry Lisa! I didn't control it. " Jeongyeon answered.

" Guys let's go before the teachers saw us here. Come on faster! " Jisoo said

They all immediately went out of the lab and run to the field. ( Guys it's their break time if you ask why they are outside- author )

" Look what have you done, good thing we are all wearing protection earlier. " Seulgi said. " Lisa what should we do? What if they will find out that we're the one who did that? "

" Don't worry they will never find it out the CCTV's near the science lab is not working so no one can see us. Let's just play soccer here in the field so they'll never suspect us. " Lisa explain

They just do what Lisa said. They enjoy playing on the field when they get tired they decide to go back while walking they saw some boys bullying someone.

" Hey! Stop hurting her. " Lisa about and approach them.

" What will you do loser?! " One of the boys said

" Nothing I just tell to everyone in the school that you are gays because your hurting girl. " Lisa said

" Pftt hahahahaha Gays!!! " Jisoo and Jeongyeon said while Seulgi just laughed at them.

" We're not gays! " The boy said madly.

" Really? But you look like a gay. My papa said a true man can't hurt a girl because boys respect girls. " Lisa said. " So you're not boy your a gay! "

" Shut up I'm not a gay!! "

" His so funny, Are you guys friends with him? Are you all gays? " Lisa laughed.

" I said I'm not a gay! " His about to punch Lisa but Seulgi stop him.

" Don't you dare hurt my cousin or I will kill you " Seulgi said in a serious tone.

" Do you want us to kill you?! " Jisoo shout.

The boys just run. Lisa help the girl to stand up.

" Hey you ok? " Lisa asked.

" Yes, thank you. " The girl said.

" You're welcome, by the way my name is Lisa " and offer her hand.

" I know who are we're classmate. I'm Kim Dahyun " shake her hand.

" Nice to meet you Dahyun this my cousin and friend Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Jisoo. "

" Nice to meet you all. " Dahyun said.

" Dahyun let's be friends, you can always go with us like hang out at the park, right guys? " Lisa said the others just nod and smile at her.

" Really?! Thank you I really want to make friends with you on the first day but I get shy. " Dahyun said.

" Why will you be shy to us? " Jeongyeon asked.