Saviour

( we will do a ff )

No one's POV

It's been 2 months already and there's a lot of things happen, Mr. Kang already a wake but he can't move a lot due to some bone fracture but all in all they are happy that atlist his ok now.

In school nayeon is always with Lisa and her dork friends she really like going out with them, nayeon can't hangout with her friends because they are always with their boyfriend they forgot about her. If nayeon feel lonely Lisa and the dorks are there to cheer her up. About Kai and his gang they still annoyed Lisa and her friends, but it's limited only because of the new rules in school that made by Lisa but no one knows.

The school is a bit better in 2 months, a lot of students is afraid of the punishment.

NEW RULERS FOR BULLIES.

IF WE FIND YOU BULLYING SOME STUDENTS HERE IN THE UNIVERSITY THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT.

FIRST WARNING -

DOING A COMMUNITY SERVICE IN ELDERLY, YOU WILL CLEAN THE WHOLE FACILITY FOR ELDERS IN 2 WEEKS.

SECOND WARNING -

THE SCHOOL WILL SEND YOU TO A TRAINING CAMP FOR MILITARY, THEY WILL TEACH YOU A PROPER ATTITUDE. YOU WILL STAY THERE FOR 1 MONTH.

THIRD WARNING -

IF YOU STILL DIDN'T LEARN ANY LESSON  THE SCHOOL WILL EXPEL THE STUDENT AND WE WILL INFORM OTHER UNIVERSITY OF YOUR BEHAVIOR AND THE REASON WHY YOU GOT EXPELLED.

NO ONE CAN HIDE FROM US, WE PUT A LOT OF HIDDEN CAMERA AROUND THE CAMPUS, IF WE FIND YOU BULLYING A STUDENTS INSIDE OR NEAR THE SCHOOL PERIMETERS WE WILL EVENTUALLY START THE PUNISHMENT.

A lot of students are scared to do the punishment like who will like to be send to the military camp or be expelled. Everyone is careful to what they are doing.

Lisa already start the million dollar project she assign it to RM and his team to start the construction, meanwhile she still monitoring Mr. Park because after his meeting with the board he was so furious that he didn't get the project, of course every businessman want to get this big project the reason is the price who don't want a $500 million, Lisa also want this project because of their plan a long time a go. They want to change the line of communication to a advance techno.

Lisa also start to look for some clue about her family relative due to what bambam said to her, she want to make sure that she know who is the person looking for her if it's an enemy or a friend.

Rosé -

It's been 2 months since my dad acting so weird he always angry, dad and mom are always fighting because of business.

Like right now I'm here at my room but I can hear them shouting with each other, I don't know what's going on but dad is kind of blaming my grandfather which is mom's dad about this project that he didn't get. I don't know anymore dad don't like to lose in anyone even if it's not about business he always want to win, his pressuring everyone because he wants to be no. 1. Everyone know our family is in top 3 but he is not contented to what we have.

Until now they still don't stop arguing so I decide to go at the park just to take a break in them.

--

It's already 9pm since I decide to go home, on my way there's a bunch of men walking, looks like they are drunk I try to walk faster because I feel scared, when I'm about to passed through them one of the guys stop me.