Uncle's Accident

" Still not a good one, Do you think we need to use a stainless steel for this. " The person asked.

" What if we try the thick one so we can see if it's durable. " The other one asked.

" Hmmm. Let's try it, by the way how about the engine is it working?. "

" Of course! "

" Lisa!! " Dahyun shout

They just look at her.

" What is it Dahyun? " Lisa asked.

" We need to go back in Korea. " Dahyun said

" Why? What happen? " Jeongyeon asked.

" Something happen in Uncle Woobin! " She replied.

" What!? What happen to dad?! " Seulgie asked.

" He got into an accident after the business conference he attend when his on the way to the hotel the car collide to a truck Mr. Chou team investigate the accident they found out that someone cut the break. " Dahyun explain.

" So you mean someone try to kill uncle? " Lisa asked

" That's what Mr. Chou explain to me. " Dahyun said.

" Ok we're going back to Korea, Call Michael and tell him that he will be in charge here in the company. " Lisa said.

They immediately leave and go home to pack their things.

Lisa, Seulgi Dahyun, Jisoo and Jeongyeon are in U.S right now.

--- Flashback ---

When they graduate in elementary Lisa decide to study in U.S and continue they're business her reason because has a advice technologies that she can use to create weapons and also gadgets.

But the other 4 they decide to follow her because they want to be with her and continue what they plan of course at first Lisa didn't agree because they need to asked their parents permission. But for Mr. Woobin it's ok with him that Seulgi and Dahyun will be with Lisa because he don't want Lisa to be alone. About Jisoo and Jeongyeon they asked their parents permission that they want to come with Lisa and they are thankful that their parents agreed. Jeongyeon and Jisoo' s parent know Lisa because one time they curious what is happening to they're kids always going out every weekends and also they notice the changes happening to them. They always see them on there studying and asked them to buy them a books for architecture, engineering, medical and about business. They are so shocked about it so they follow them one time when they go to Seulgi and Lisa.

When Mr. and Mrs. Too with Mr. and Mrs. Kim knock on the house Mr. Woobin the one who open it. They asked about their kids if they are there. Mr. Woobin said Yes and guide them to go where the kids are. They go at the back of the house they saw a stock room. Mr. Woobin press a button and wait for someone to open. Later on Dahyun open it.

" Uncle? Do you need something? " She asked.

" Where is Jeongyeon and Jisoo? " He asked.

" They're busy down there uncle. Do you want me to call them? " Dahyun said.

" Please tell them that their parents are here. " Mr. Woobin said.

Then Dahyun noticed someone behind her uncle.

" Ok uncle just wait here I'll call them. " Dahyun said. She's about to go when Mrs. Kim spoke.

" Can't go there and personally talk them? " Mrs. Kim asked.