Kage-chan

Y/N's POV~ "Kage-Chan?!?! Omg my dear sweet baby kouhai I haven't seen you for a long time!" I squealed happily.

Atsu and I entered the gym and I saw my sweet kouhai who's hopelessly in love with a baby sunshine who goes by the name Hinata Shoyo.

*Funny story, I almost published this chapter having the word "Dead" instead of "Dear". I promise Kageyama is alive*

"Nice to see you again Y/N-San," Kage-Chan said. "I want you to meet someone," I said as I gestured to Atsu.

"This is Miya Atsumu, a setter just like you!" I said happily. Atsu waved, but he didn't look that happy.

"Nice to meet you, Miya-san," Kage-Chan said. "...yeah you too," Atsu said flatly. I could feel tension between them.

"Ah well, we're gonna go practice now, see ya later Kage-Chan!" I said cheerfully while dragging Atsu away.

As soon as we were out of earshot, I asked Atsu, "What's wrong? Do you not like Kage-Chan?"

Atsu looked down at me. "I have no good reason to not like him, but I just don't." I nodded. "Alright, set for me please!" I said cheerfully, trying to bring up the mood.

Atsumu's POV~ Y/N-chan called Kageyama-kun 'baby'. I guess I don't have a chance with her if he's already dating her.

"Alright, set for me please!" Y/N-chan said, obviously trying to lift up the mood. I set a couple balls for her, but none of them seemed to match up with her hand.

Y/N-chan looked at me with the same look Kita-san gives me whenever I try to play when I'm sick. Yikes, you can really tell they're related.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hands. "Atsu, what's bothering you?" She asked with a calm, but demanding voice. I can't tell her. Actually, maybe I can drop hints... she is a smart girl after all.

"Are ya dating Kageyama-kun?" I asked. Y/N-chan looked confused, then she started laughing. "I-is that what you've been worried about?!" She said while still laughing.

"Aha~, no I see Kage-chan as my child. Plus, he's gay. I also have a crush on someone else, so Kage-chan and I are just friends," Y/N-chan explained.

"Wow, now I feel like an idiot," I said while internally dying. "I see just about everyone here as a friend," she further explained. ...Does that include me?

"EVERYONE COME ON OVER HERE!" Ukai-sensei shouted. Y/N-chan and I went over to all the other teams.

"Y/N-chan, you come up front and stand next to me," Kurosu-sensei said to her. Y/N-chan obediently walked and stood by him.

"This is Kita Y/N. Some of you may recognize her as the Princess of the Court, and some of you may just recognize her as the number one girl's ace," Kurosu-sensei explained to everyone.

"She's going to be playing one set, or 25 rallies, with each team, starting with Inarizaki," Kurosu-sensei continued.

Y/N-chan walked back to Inarizaki, and listened to the coaches.

Once the coaches were all done talking to everyone, they went back to their teams. "So, I'm putting Y/N-chan in for 25 rallies, not one set," Kurosu-sensei said.

"We're playing Itachiyama, so everyone go start warming up," he finished.

Y/N's POV~ We started warming up for the game. I wonder when I'm gonna be thrown in. I can't wait to play Sakusa-kun and Komori-kun.

Sakusa-kun and I have always been really competitive. We're both highly ranked aces, so we were always trying to outdo each other.

Komori-kun and I were competitive too. I'm an all rounder, so I can play the libero position. Komori-kun always said my receives were better than his, but I don't think so. Heck, he's the number one libero for a reason.

We all have one significant skill. Sakusa-kun has his flexible wrists, Komori-kun has incredible stability, and I have my abnormal jumping power. Whenever we did joint training, we were a powerhouse trio.

Now I can play against the top liberos and aces with my new team. I wonder what's gonna happen.

"Here's the starting line-ups," Kurosu-sensei said once we were done stretching.

Back Row: Osamu (WS) Akagi (L) Omimi (MB)

Front Row: Y/N (WS) Atsumu (S) Ojiro (WS)

Net

Front Row: Sakusa (WS) Iizuna (S) Random1 (MB)

Back Row: Random2 (WS) Komori (L) Random3 (WS)

"Sakusa-kun, Iizuna-san, Komori-kun! Let's play like we always used to," I said with a fake smile. All three of them visibly shivered. I may be shy and awkward outside of the court, but on the court, I'm a whole new person. 

I licked my lips and stared at my new prey. Itachiyama's represented by weasels, but I'm not a weasel anymore. I'm a fox. To be more exact, I'm a fox princess. Foxes hunt down weasels. That's why... I'm gonna be the one ruling the court tonight.