Going Home

We got back to the dorms and went our separate ways. Atsu and I went to our room to cuddle again. Atsu stopped by his room to change before coming to mine though.

I was already waiting in my (f/c) shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I laid down on my stomach with my legs in the air as I scrolled through my phone.

"I'm here ya know." "WHA?!" I looked over to the side in confusion and saw Atsu standing next to the bed. "I didn't even hear you come in," I said, still in shock.

"Am I that unnoticeable?" Atsu pouted playfully. I stood on my knees on the bed, and kissed Atsu's cheek. "Of course not, I just wasn't paying attention,'' I said softly.

I laid down on the bed, and Atsu followed. I stuck my arms out for cuddles, and was mildly surprised to find that Atsu wanted me to cuddle him.

He buried his head in my chest, and wrapped his arms around my waist while sandwiching my legs in between his. I wrapped an arm around his back, and played with his hair with the other.

I felt one of his hands slide up the back of my shirt, which I didn't mind at first... until he started moving his fingers like a spider.

"Atsu that tickles!" I said while laughing a little. Atsu just looked at me with a smirk and flipped me onto my back. Before I could even process what was going on, he was sitting on my legs and tickling my sides and stomach.

I started laughing uncontrollably. "A-Atsumu, it's... getting hard to...breathe," I choked out. Atsu stopped and laid his head on my chest. It was rising up and down at a rapid pace because of how much I was laughing.

"Your laugh is cute," he said while propping his chin between my boobs and looking at me. I ruffled his hair. "Not as cute as you," I said while smiling at him.

"Y/NNN," he whined, "that's what I'm supposed to say." I giggled. "Just go to sleep, Atsu-chan. We need rest before playing more tomorrow," I said.

Atsu laid back down. I rubbed his back and played with his hair to help him relax. He soon fell into a comfortable sleep with me following.

3 Days Later~ It was time for us to head home. Atsu and I said goodbye to everyone. "Bye everyone, see you at nationals!" I shouted at my friends. Atsu just waved while holding my shoulder from behind.

I took Atsu by the hand and said, "Let's go to the train station. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to go home," I said while looking up at Atsu.

Atsu ruffled my hair and said, "Yeah.. as much as I hate to admit it, I wanna see 'Samu." I "aww"ed. I gripped his hand tighter and pulled him to the train station.

We got there in 5 minutes, and boarded. I sat down next to him, obviously, and he rested his head on mine. "Atsu, we just woke up and you're still tired?" I asked in amusement.

Atsu was already sleeping. I rolled my eyes and laced my fingers with his. I used my other hand to text the managers.

Team Sisters

Kaori-san

Omg Bokuto's being so loud rn

Yukie-san

LMFAO leave him alone

He's being energetic

He can tire himself out, then he and Akaashi can cuddle or sum

Me

AJSIJASJ AM I MISSING SOMETHING

ARE AKAASHI-SAN AND BOKUTO-KUN DATING?!?!

Shimizu-san

We been knew sis :3

Hitoka-chan

Hehe, sorry Y/N-chan!

Me

ThE fAvOrItIsM

But anyways

Hitoka-chan, did ya work up the courage to

confess yet?

Hitoka-chan

No...

Yukie-san

You guys...

It just occurred to me that we won't see each other again

after nationals...

Kaori-san

:(

Shimizu-san

:(

Me

:(

Hitoka-chan

:(

Me

Let's get together before nationals starts

We can hang out after your teams are done playing

Kaori-san

You're not gonna play yet?

Shimizu-san

Inarizaki is one of the seeded teams

Kaori-san

Ohh yeah

Yukie-san

That sounds like a good idea!

I hope the boys can survive without us

Me

My older brother's got our team under control

Kaori-san

And we have Akaashi, remember?

Shimizu-san

We have Daichi

Hitoka-chan

Don't forget about Sugawara-senpai!

Me

So you guys wanna go out for a spa day?

Being your team's sisters is a lotta work

Yukie-san

OMG YES

I really need a spa day!

Hitoka-chan

^

Kaori-san

^

Shimizu-san

^

Me

It's settled then, we're gonna relax in 2 weeks together!

Everyone is Offline

I relaxed on Atsu's shoulder, and rubbed my thumb over his hand. I drifted off to sleep with him. We're finally going back home to Hyogo!

*Hehe, sorry about the short chapter! I'm feelings kind of tired today. Spoiler Alert: Last night I cried over Koro-sensei's death because I saw a keychain of him on my backpack*