Inarizaki vs Itachiyama

Inarizaki vs Itachiyama: First Rally

*Ok, so I'm not good at describing volleyball plays and stuff like that, so I'm going to do one rally per team only. Sorry if this is disappointing to anyone :(*

Y/N's POV~ The referee blew the whistle. It was Osamu's turn to serve. I put my hands behind my head. Osamu waited 8 whole seconds before serving a good one.

Random3 received Osamu's serve which completely rules out an attack from the back left corner (left from my POV). There are 4 legal attackers, which would be Random1, Random2, Sakusa-kun, and Iizuna-san.

Iizuna-san has beautiful form, but it's so clear to me.. he's gonna send it to his most powerful attacker: Sakusa-kun. Since he's right in front of me, I jumped to block it, not with my full power because the ball would've hit my stomach.

I blocked the line, and Atsu blocked the cross. Sakusa-kun got blocked, but Komori-kun managed to get a hand on it. Sakusa-kun and I glared at each other for a moment, but then went back to focusing on the game.

This time, Iizuna-san dumped the ball into our court, resulting in Atsu having to hit it back over. Atsu and I glared at Iizuna-san who just smirked at us.

Atsu tipped it back over, so Random1 received and sent it to Iizuna-san. Iizuna-san did a back row set to Random2, who spiked it to Osamu-san.

Osamu-san sent it to Atsu, who sent it for me to spike. I can jump higher than the blocker's hands, so I was able to spike it over them to the back left corner, resulting in a point for our team.

Itachiyama's POV~ 'Jeez, Y/N-chan's just as scary on the court as she was when she was still at our school,' everyone thought.

Y/N's POV~ Inarizaki won 3 out of 5 sets against Itachiyama. I played five times per set. Here is the scoreboard (Inarizaki on the left, Itachiyama on the right).

28-26

25-23

27-29

25-27

31-29

I'm really proud of all of them. They worked really hard, and stuck to their play styles all the way. I gave both teams a speech at the end. I honestly didn't want to, but I couldn't refuse Kurosu-sensei. After all, he's the reason that I got to play after all. 

Itachiyama's Speech: "You all worked really hard and did really well. You really have improved a lot, and you should be proud of that. You might not have won the entire game, but you did take two sets. That's not something to be sad about. Always work hard, do your best, and put in lots of effort," I said to the Itachiyama team.  

Inarizaki's Speech: "Since the first time I saw you guys play, I knew your play style was absolutely amazing! You guys took 3 out of 5 sets from another powerhouse volleyball team, you should be proud. Continue to work hard, Suna included, and always do your best. Remember to leave failures in the past because we don't need memories," I said to Inarizaki.

"Thank you very much Y/N-chan/-senpai/-san!" Everyone said. I smiled at the powerhouse group of weasels and foxes in front of me. The next team I'm playing for is Nekoma High School, the cats.