Lunch Break

"Ok everybody! Lunch is ready!" Hitoka-chan said to everyone. People began to walk out of the gym and head to the cafeteria.

"Y/N-chan! Come sit with us!" Yukie-san called. I waved over to her, signaling that I understood what she meant.

I got a couple onigiri and a salad. I don't wanna eat too much in case I get stomach cramps. I wouldn't want that to happen during a game.

We decided to eat outside for some fresh air. "Yukie-san, how are you so skinny when you eat so much?" I curiously asked Yukie-san. I mean seriously, she doesn't have any limits. It's like she's a black hole.

"I always chase Bokuto around because he borrows my notes and never returns them. That's probably why I'm still fit," she explained.

I "ohhh"ed. "Let's play truth or dare now since we didn't get to play last night," Yukie-san said. We all nodded.

"Truth or dare, Hitoka-chan?" Yukie-san asked Hitoka-chan. Hitoka-chan looked like she was already regretting her agreement to play. "Umm, truth?" she said.

"Do you have a crush on anyone at this camp?" Yukie-san asked mischievously. Hitoka-chan's face went up in flames. She nodded.

"Ooh, who is it?" Kaori-san asked Hitoka-chan. "That's a question for when someone asks me 'truth or dare' again," Hitoka-chan said. Smart.

"Alright, Kaori-san, truth or dare?" Hitoka-chan asked. Kaori-san thought for a moment before saying, "Dare." Ooh, now things are getting really interesting.

"I dare you to lyric prank the first person in your contacts, unless it's one of us, with the song 'I Think I'm In Love' by Kat Dahlia," Hitoka-chan said. Aww, cute song, but embarrassing dare.

We all looked over Kaori-san's shoulder to see who the first person in her contacts was. It ended up being one of her teammates named...

Konoha's POV~ I was talking with Akaashi and the other third years, when I heard a buzzing sound coming from my pocket.

Konoha and Kaori's DMs

Kaori uwu

Time's been ticking, hearts are running

Think that Cupid's up to something

Konoha

Um what?

Kaori uwu

You ask me how I feel, I say nothing

But lately colors seems so bright

Konoha

I mean, you were never colorblind

Kaori uwu

And the stars light up the night

My feet, they feel so light

Konoha

Congrats?

Kaori uwu

I'm ignoring all the signs

I keep on frontin'

Konoha

Ignoring what signs?

Kaori uwu

Yeah, I stay bluffin'

I keep you wondering

Konoha

Yeah, I am wondering what's gotten into you

Kaori uwu

Keep you hunting for my lovin'

But I crave us hugging

Konoha

Wait, you love me?

Please say yes because I love you too

Kaori uwu

Wait what?

Konoha

What?

Kaori uwu

This is a lyric prank dare by the girls

Konoha

Oh, ok

Kaori uwu

I love you too tho <3

Konoha

Wait fr?

Kaori uwu

Yup :)

Konoha

I'll be right there

Konoha and Kaori are offline

Y/N's POV~ All of us were squealing. Hitoka-chan just accidentally got Kaori-san a boyfriend. Konoha-san said he'd walk over to us, so now we're waiting for him to come.

I spotted Konoha-san walking over. "Girls, he's right there, so stop squealing," I said. We all looked over at Konoha-san and Kaori-san who were talking in front of us.

"So it was a prank, but you actually love me too?" Konoha-san asked. Kaori-san was too happy for words, so she just nodded.

"Sweet, I love you too. So um, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Konoha-san shyly asked Kaori-san.

"Yes Konoha, I've loved you for a while," Kaori-san said softly. It was like a shoujo manga moment was happening right in front of us.

"Cool, I'll see you later Kaori," Konoha-san said and walked back to his teammates. Once he was out of sight, Kaori-san fell to her knees. We all went over to her.

Kaori-san took Hitoka-chan by the shoulders and shook her. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU HITOKA-CHAN!!" Kaori-san shouted. Shimizu-san took Hitoka-chan out of Kaori-san's grasp.

"When am I gonna get a boyfriend?" I said absentmindedly to myself. "Alright, let's continue playing," Yukie-san said.

"Shimizu-san, truth or dare?" Kaori-san asked her. "Dare." Shimizu-san said. I was a little surprised, since Shimizu-san doesn't seem like she'd do a dare. Although, she is pretty unpredictable.

"Alright then, I dare you to bite the finger of the person next to you," Kaori-san said. I shot up. "What the heck kind of dare is that?" I asked indignantly. Kaori-san shrugged.

"I'll only bite if you feel comfortable with it. I won't bite hard," Shimizu-san said to me. I nodded and gave her my hand. Shimizu-san gently bit down on the tip of my finger.

"Alright, Y/N-chan, truth or dare?" Shimizu-san asked me. I thought for a moment. "Truth," I said as my final answer.

"Do you like that blonde haired setter on your team?" she asked me. I thought for a moment, blushing lightly. "I'm not sure if I like him... he makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside though," I said to everyone.

"OMG! Y/N-chan, you totally like him!" Yukie-san squealed. "I do?" I asked confusedly. "Yeah, normally if you feel like you particularly love being around him, you love him," Hitoka-chan explained.

Kiyoko's POV~ I have a feeling that Inarizaki's setter likes her too. I could tell from the first time I saw him carry her into our room. He was faintly smiling at her, he was carrying her so delicately, and I could tell he enjoyed being around her.

Y/N-chan, Miya-san, I hope that you'll find out about your feelings for each other without anyone else's help. I mean we already kinda cheated in Y/N-chan's case, so Miya-san, please find your soulmate who is standing right next to you.