Itachiyama + Y/N vs Nekoma

*This chapter's pretty short since I couldn't do introductions.*

 "Komori-kun, Sakusa-kun!" I said while waving to my former classmates, and wonderful friends. They waved back at me.

"Ok, so I'm Kita Y/N, second year wing spiker. It's nice to meet you," I said to the team.

*Skip introductions because I already put people as Random 1,2, and 3.*

Here are the starting line-ups:

Back Row: Fukunaga (WS) Yaku (L) Kai (WS)

Front Row: Yamamoto (WS) Kozume (S) Kuroo (MB)

Net

Front Row: Sakusa (WS) Iizuna (S) Random2 (MB)

Back Row: Random1 (WS) Komori (L) Kita (WS)

It was our serve, and I was in the right position to. I started off with a jump serve, and aimed at Kenma-chan. I was hoping desperately for a let serve, and my wish was granted.

Kenma-chan had to receive it, which meant that Tetsu-chan needed to immediately spike it back over, or do an emergency set. He chose to spike it back down which resulted in me having to receive.

Great, now I'm out of the picture for a back attack, so the only legal attackers would be everyone but me and Komori-kun.

Iizuna-san set it to Sakusa-kun of course, and Sakusa-kun didn't let any of us down. He spiked that ball straight down to the other side of the court.

End of Game~ Itachiyama ended up winning 3 out of 5. Time for some more speeches, even though I already gave both these teams speeches. Here are the scores (Itachiyama on the left, Nekoma on the right)

25-23

27-29

32-30

29-31

29-27

I started with the opposing team this time, Nekoma.

Nekoma's Speech: "You guys are incredible when it comes to defense and offense, and you should be proud of that. I know I said something like this earlier, but you should be proud that you took two sets from a powerhouse like Itachiyama, and I know from experience that they're an incredibly tough team to beat. Improve your skills, and you'll definitely make it to nationals. Always remember to connect with your teammates," I said to the group of cats.

Itachiyama's Speech: "You guys did a fantastic job of winning 3 sets against Nekoma. I could tell you guys started getting frustrated because of their awesome defense, so I'm really proud of everyone for keeping their cool. You guys are already wonderful, but there's always room for improvement. Work your hardest, and always give your best effort," I said to the group of weasels.

"Thank you very much (n/n)/Y/N-chan/-san/-senpai!" Everyone said as I walked to my next team. I have a feeling that these hawks are gonna be easy to open up to.