Epilogue

"Do you think it looks ok?" I asked my bridesmaids nervously. "YES/YEAH/Of course!" They all said. I turned to the former managers of Karasuno, Fukurodani, and Inarizaki. Yup, that's right, I recruited another manager in my third year.

Her name is Izanami Himari, and she was a second year student before I graduated. She's so energetic, yet down to earth. She's dating Ginjima-kun, so now he's not a hopeless romantic.

I was putting on my dress. The theme was black and white, which are Inarizaki's school colors. The guests are wearing whatever, but the bridesmaids and groomsmen are wearing black and white.

The bridesmaids are the former managers, and the groomsmen are Osamu-kun, Rintaro-kun (changed his last name to Miya), Ginjima-kun, Sakusa-kun, and Kage-chan since he is our baby.

I'm a little surprised Atsu remembered our conversation from last year, but I'm happy he did. Anyways, he was going to add Shinsuke-nii, but he's walking me down the aisle. Dead parents, remember?

So yeah, back to me getting dressed and stuff. My dress is pretty, but simple. It doesn't have a super long train at the back. It kinda looks like a princess dress (picture at the bottom).

I added (choice of makeup or none), with a veil and black heels. "Are you nervous?" Kiyoko-san asked. I call her Kiyoko now since she changed her last name to Tanaka.

I nodded. "I am, but not as much as I thought I'd be. I'm getting married to my boyfriend of 6 years, I can't get nervous now," I said as I smiled brightly at my bridesmaids.

They all looked like they were about to shed happy tears. "Thank you guys for being there for me for so long," I said, still smiling. They all nodded, none of them speaking for fear of accidentally crying.

"Let's go now, shall we?" Yukie-san asked. We all nodded. "You better catch the bouquet so you can get married to Konoha-san next Kaori-san," I said jokingly. We all laughed, and walked out.

Here are the pairings (for anyone who doesn't know, a bridesmaid walks to the front with a groomsmen):

Ginjima and Izanami < Dating Couple

Osamu and Shirofuku (Yukie) < Food Lovers

Rintaro and Suzumeda (Kaori) < Normal People

Sakusa and Tanaka (Kiyoko obviously) < Quiet People

Kageyama and Yachi (Hitoka) < Awkward and Shy, but Adorable People

And then of course me and Shinsuke-nii. We all walked down the aisle in this order. Once I got to the podium where Atsu stood, I heard Shinsuke-nii whisper, "Take care of her." Atsu nodded.

I looked at my incredibly handsome husband to be. He caught me looking at him, and smirked. "Like what ya see?" he asked. I looked him dead in the eyes and smirked back. "You're damn right I do."

*Whatever the priest guy says* "Do you take this woman, Kita Y/N, to be your wife?" he asked Atsu. Atsu smiled at me and said, "I do." The priest dude turned to me. "Do you take this man, Miya Atsumu, to be your husband?" I smiled back at Atsu and said, "I do."

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said, and Atsu spent no time snatching me by my waist and kissing me. Everyone clapped, and some shed a few tears, including Rintaro-kun.

We pulled away and looked at each other. "I love you Atsu-chan/Baby fox," we said at the same time. Then we looked at the people who came.

Skip To The Party~ We hung out with our friends for a while. It was really fun, spending the entire night with them. We both went around, greeting our guests and thanking them for coming.

Eventually, we made it back around to each other. I hugged my husband tight, and he hugged me back. We sat down together, and watched everyone dance and talk and have fun.

Atsumu's POV~ At first, I didn't notice her. All she really was to me was my captain's sister. Our relationship with each other grew, and now we're married. I couldn't ask for a better outcome than this.

Y/N's POV~ At first, I didn't notice him. All he really was to me was a guy fighting over coffee with his twin. Our relationship with each other progressed from there, and 6 years later, we're married. A better outcome than this isn't possible.

Both of Your POVS~ We had our fights occasionally. After all, no relationship is perfect. The most important thing is that we always overcame those fights.

We have our good moments, where we cuddle, kiss, and show affection to each other. The moments where we go on dates and have fun together. The moments where our crackhead energy comes out.

We looked at each other, and kissed again. My dear husband/wife is so precious to me. And to think that the only thing I was to him/her was a guy fighting over coffee with his twin/his captain's sister.

End

THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH THIS STORY UNTIL THE END! My Captain's Sister has officially come to an end! I hope you enjoyed reading this story, since it's the longest one I've written. Please check out my other stories, and have fun!

^^ Here's Your Dress!