We're Home!

HEY LOVES! THE END OF THIS FANFIC IS APPROACHING! So funny story, I was never supposed to have a Wattpad account in the first place cuz... parents. But I love writing and all! So I write whenever I can on my laptop since online school. Just so you guys know, I might have to go on hiatus for a while. MIGHT! I don't know yet. I'm really sorry about this! ANYWAYSSSS, here's the chapter! 

I woke up and poked Atsu's shoulder. "Atsu, we're home!" I said in an attempt to wake him up. Atsu just shifted and kept snoring.

"At-su-mu!" I said, still trying to wake him up. I poked at his cheeks, and forehead. I gave him a peck on the nose, and he finally woke up.

"Y/N? Are we there yet?" Atsu asked in a daze. I nodded and moved the blonde strands of hair back in place.

"Let's go to Inarizaki! The team will probably be there practicing," I suggested. Atsu smiled. "Sounds like a plan."

We grabbed our backpacks, and put them on. I slipped my hand into Atsu's, and we got off the train. We started walking toward our high school together.

20 Minutes Later~ "HI EVERYONE!" Atsu and I shouted as we dramatically opened the gym doors. The ball fell on Osamu-kun's head, since everyone turned to look at us.

"Y/N-Chan/-San/-senpai!" Everyone shouted as they ran over to me. "HUH? No greeting for me?! I'm hurt," Atsu pouted.

Everyone laughed, and hugged the two of us in one giant group hug. "We're pretty tired, so we're gonna go home now," Atsu said.

"That's fine, be safe on your way back," Shinsuke-nii said. We nodded. Atsu and I started walking back. "Atsu, do you want to stay at our place for the night?" I asked.

Atsu looked at me. "I'm fine with it, but what about Kita-San?" I thought for a moment. "I'll ask."

Y/N and Kita's DMs

Me

Shinsuke-nii, can Atsu stay over tonight?

Shinsuke-nii

Ok.

Y/N and Kita are Offline

"That was rather quick," Atsu said. I laughed. "Shinsuke-nii just wasn't really paying attention, he just agreed to make me stop texting," I said.

"Well, let's go then!" Atsu said while running to our house. I laughed some more and followed him, still holding his hand.

10 Minutes Later~ "I'm home!" I shouted throughout the house. "Pardon the intrusion," Atsu said. I heard nobody, so I'm assuming that Granny isn't home yet.

I led Atsu to my room, and we sat on the bed together. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I still haven't fully woken up from the ride back," I said while standing up.

I started to walk towards the bathroom, when I felt Atsu grab my hand. I turned to look at him, and he was blushing hard.

"I-isitokifIcome?!?" he asked really quickly. *Is it ok if I come?!?* I understood what he said. After all, I'm the manager of twins, a lazy fox, parents, and energetic foxes, I get used to this shit.

"I don't mind," I said. I know he wouldn't do anything to me since Atsu's not that type of person. Atsu looked like a happy fox once I said that. I could see the ears perking up, and a tail waving back and forth. Wait- that's a dog.

I grabbed two towels from the cabinet, and we went inside the bathroom. Atsu stripped, and put his clothes in a plastic bag (obviously, I was looking away respectfully), while I turned the shower on.

"You can get in first," I said to Atsu as I took my own clothes off. Atsu got in, and I threw my clothes into the laundry basket inside the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and shivered at the hot water hitting my body. I hugged Atsu since I just like hugs. Atsu hugged me back, but he almost slipped because he was being careless.

"I love you so much baby fox," Atsu said as he kissed my wet hair. I propped my chin on his chest and said, "I love you more, and don't even argue. I could argue forever, just ask Shinsuke-nii."

Atsu smirked. "Well, I'm willing to argue forever if I can prove you wrong... with love of course," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Obviously I love you more," I said.

Atsu: "No I do."

Y/N: "No I do."

Atsu: "No I do."

Y/N: "No I do."

Atsu: "No I do."

Let's just say that this continued for the entire duration of their shower. Anyways, Y/N and Atsu washed each other *with consent of course because consent is ✨yes✨*.

They did things like style each other's hair with shampoo and stuff. Wait, why am I narrating in third person? Back to my point of view!

Atsu and I are currently sitting in a bath. *Ya know, like taking a shower, getting all clean, and sitting in a clean bath instead of dirt?*

I was leaning back against Atsu's chest, and he had his hands resting on my tummy. "I still love you more~" I said. We stopped fighting about who loves who more ever since we got out of the shower.

Atsu: "No I do."

Y/N: "No I do."

Atsu: "No I do."

Y/N: "No I do."

Atsu: "No I do."

Someone banged on the door. "YOU BOTH DO NOW SHUT UP!" my brother called. Atsu and I both froze. "Yes sir."

I turned to look at Atsu and mouthed, "I love you more than anything." Atsu smiled and pecked my nose. I smiled back and leaned back into his chest, relaxing.

Eventually, we got out of the bath, and walked to my room. I tossed Atsu the clothes he gave me when I forgot mine at the training camp.

I just threw on some comfortable clothes, not really caring what I looked like. Atsu was waiting on the bed with his arms spread open, waiting for me. I smiled to myself and climbed into his arms.

I was the little spoon while Atsu was the big spoon. "I love you Y/N," Atsu whispered while kissing the back of my neck. "I love you too Atsu-chan," I said as I slowly drifted into the world of sleep.

Atsumu's POV~ "I love you more," I said. Well, now I won our argument.