𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 / / 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Sunday May 9th 6:19AM 2021

3rd Person POV

Fundy was mining in a cave for redstone to try working something he was creating. He had only found some and was mining since 4:00AM.

The fox decided to take a break and sat down by his chest, as he let out a long held breath.

Ever since the death of his Father WilburSoot, he had been feeling down, just, uneasy in general. He really wanted all that pressure and stress of being seen as "Wilbur's Son" to leave him alone.

But that wasn't the only thing bugging him.

About four months ago in January, his Ex-Fiancé got sent to a very high security prison. Ever since he walked out of the Church, ever since the day that poisonous love crashed, his would have been Husband had gone insane.

He manipulated half the server, mostly TommyInnit and Tubbo, two minors and past helpers of his Father. He helped destroy L'manberg as well in a way, not just manipulation.

But Fundy couldn't say shit could he?

The fox himself had betrayed his country, but for a valid reason that you wouldn't necessarily put under the betrayal category, but to Pogtopia, it sure seemed like it was.

Fundy had chosen sides with Jschlatt during the election when Schlatt won. The villainous ram had exiled both his Father and his younger Uncle Tommy out of L'manberg, which led to the two meeting Dream again during the exile.

A lot of terrible shit had happened ever since. Fundy was excused from the sin of tearing down his own home's walls, and burning the flag down with the help of his bestfriend Niki Nihachu.

He was glad that phase was over, and that currently, he was at some form of peace.

He was happily married to a beautiful man 5up.

Six months after his chaotic wedding crash, 5up had ran into him whilst running from a pillager raid. Fundy had saved him, and the two grew close since then. Soon that friendship bloomed into something more, and 5up proposed, and Fundy without hesitation.

Said yes.

He then realized he had finally earned and found himself somebody who would never leave his side.

But one thought never left Fundy's mind.

Dream.

He always ignored it, but it rarely ever worked.

Fundy then let go of his deep thoughts as he got up, and decided to mine tomorrow or later.

Fundy followed the torches he had set from the cave's opening point, killing some zombies or any mob lurking in the cave that crossed his path.

Once Fundy had gotten out the cave with whatever resources he had found, he dropped it off at his house and looked around.

"Huh, L'manberg is quite, quiet today.." Fundy thought as no noise whatsoever was heard, discluding the noises of Mother Nature and animals of course.