𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 // 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Thursday December 26th 2021 12:03AM
__________________________________________
3rd person POV

"CATCH THEM QUICKLY!"

How did this happen?

That's all Fundy was thinking about as he ran for his life with his former Fiancee Dream.

Sam and his guards were chasing them as they fleed.

Earlier it was all fine.

But Dream had snapped.

He'd lost it.

He saw the one person he never wanted to see again.

Fundy and Dream were laughing at a fountain park.

They were both drinking bubble tea and relaxing, just pouring their hearts out and being themselves.

As Dream was laughing, he laid eyes upon the one person who ruined his whole life.

George.

He stared in disbelief, silence, and in surprise..

fear even.

He kept looking and Fundy noticed, as he turned to see what it was that had caused him to fall silent, and he too fell quiet.

They both stared at George, but Fundy stuttered.

"U-um..L-let's just ignore that, yeah?.." Fundy said and Dream sighed as he looked at Fundy, a soft smile on his lips. "Yeah.."

They continued to talk until a few minutes later, there was a tap on Dream's shoulder.

Fundy looked to see and his eyes went dark.

Dream raised an eyebrow and turned around to face the person, and he went quiet.

It was George, he looked nervous.

"Um..h-hey Drea-"
"What the hell do you want George."

Dream was straightforward with it, George was a bit stunned but he sighed.

"I..I just wanted to say sorry."
"Really? For what."

"..For ruining your marria-"

"IT'S BEEN 1 FUCKING YEAR GEORGE!" Dream yelled as he stood up and Fundy yelped scrambling to stand up and hold Dream's fore arm, just incase.

"Dream! C-calm down!! It's..done already I-"

"I was just jealous Dream!-"

"JEALOUS?! YOU LOST ME- YOURSELF! THAN YOU MARRIED NINJA, AND THEN YOU KISS ME AND RUIN MY HAPPINESS? HELL YOU EVEN HURT NINJA TOO! HAVE YOU EVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT HIM?! ME? IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME GEORGE YOU'D HAVE LET GO!" Dream screamed his heart out, Fundy stared in shock as George backed up, scared.