𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱-𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘀// 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Same time and date as where the before chapter left off!
______________________________
3rd person POV

Fundy was crying tears at the moment.

Dream was really confused as he watched the fox cry his hands shaking.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh-" Was all Fundy let out.

Noises of eeeh.

Dream was just disturbed but at the same time he found it cute.

Maybe even funny.

Dream giggled a bit as he raised an eyebrow under his mask.

"What's wrong Fundy?" Dream questioned as Fundy sniffled still making his crying noises.

"I-I got beaten at uwuing-" He cried some more and Dream pulled his mask to the side and just stared, and started to laugh a little.

"Pfft, somebody beat you in uwuing?" He asked and the other male nodded. "Sniff, Yesssss- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh-" He cried and Dream laughed.

"Awh, c'mere." He pulled Fundy into a hug and Fundy hugged back burying his face into Dream's chest.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh-" Fundy kept going as Dream wheezed, then he light pat his head and Fundy stopped sniffling, and looked up at him.

"Does that make you feel better?" Dream asked and Fundy nodded." Mhm."

He smiled as he kept patting the fox's head, the fox letting out small purr-like noises in response as he cheered up, his tail wagging.

Fundy smiled as he looked at Dream. "That feels nice, you should do it more often." He suggested and Dream chuckled. "Alright, if you say so."

And he gave him head pats for the hour.

_______
Woah! You've come across a Stray chapter!

What are Stray chapters? Well I'll tell ya!
__
Stray chapters ; Stray chapters are when bonus short chapters come into the book at random times! These can be suggested by readers of the book or members of the writer's discord server, maybe even the writer themself might decide to do so! These chapters come by every once in a while, so don't miss 'em! This one was request by ItsTato, so kudos to her!

____

Stray chapter has now withered . . !