𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆// 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Sunday November 20th 2021
_________________________________
3rd person POV

Sam was in the prison as usual, watching Dream though he knew he was just reading.

But, for the past month he'd been thinking about something.

What an old, well, a mix of both had asked him to do as a favour.

Fundy.

He'd asked the Warden to let Dream free, not permanently but temporarily on Christmas Eve and Christmas.

And he'd agreed to it.

He honestly didn't know why he did, something inside him went warm when he had heard Fundy explaining his reasons.

They were all valid too.

The hybrid creeper sighed as he ran a finger tip to handle down his sword.

He was beginning to doubt everything around him recently but he wasn't trying to fight it either, in all truth he was nervous.

Sam hadn't told Quackity that Technoblade had escaped from the Pandora's Vault, he knew it was a terrible decision but telling Quackity was just as bad.

Maybe even worse.

Either way, he didn't wanna see it.

Sam looked at the time and he noticed it was time to give Dream his food.

Sam got up out of his seat and grabbed a plate with a medium-rare steak, and fries on it.

Even though Dream had left a unforgivable impact and affect on the server, he atleast gave him really good food.

He couldn't have him dying anyway.

He pulled the lever that opened an obsidian door, then the pathway to Dream's cell block slowly emerged from the lava, as he walked down it.

The barricade blocking the one other entrance into Dream's cell opened and he went in.

Sam knew people thought it was stupid the way he gave him food.

Dream could easily shove Sam aside and run for it.

But Sam had this feeling.

He had a feeling, that he knew Dream would never try to run.

And he was always right.

Dream never did try.

Sam didn't know if it was out of pure fear or, respect or just..

old bonds.

Sam stared at Dream for a moment.

It was history nobody ever knew.

Some did.

They liked to keep it that way.

Sam cleared his throat to announce his presence as he spoke.

"It's lunch time." Sam said lowly and Dream looked up at him, his mask forever smiling creepily at Sam, as he got up and went over grabbing it gently from Sam.