𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 // 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Friday October 1st 2021
__________________________
Las Nevadas
_________
3rd Person POV
__________________

Recently after the events during August, Fundy changed, not appearance or personality wise but mental wise.

He'd been appearing more tired and tired everytime any of his fellow friends or rather team saw him.

It was worrying really, but nobody bothered to ask.

Fundy was now maintaining stuff and organizing items into chests for when needed and can be found in the right spot.

He was exhausted, and he was thinking again.

About him.

He couldn't stop, he seriously couldn't.

His platinum and dirty blonde hair, his beautiful sage green eyes, those tiny little fangs when he gave that bright pretty smile-

"FUCK!"

Fundy slammed his fist on a chest he'd just finished organizing and he panted, the overwhelming but ever remaining thoughts running through his mind.

He then remembered what Quackity had told him to do, and how it helped.

He searched through the pockets of his pants and he felt a box, and he took it out.

A pack of cigarettes.

So small yet so dangerous.

He stared at them for a moment hesitating, but then he grabbed a lighter he had as he took one cigarette out the pack and put it away as he put the stick in his mouth.

He then lit the end of the cigarette as it burned, and smoke emitted.

He took it out and let out a sigh, his mind relaxing a bit.

God it felt so good, but he knew just how bad it was.

He held the cigarette between his fingers and thought,

"Maybe I..should pay him a visit..it's been months."

He looked down at his black clean shoes and wondered if he should visit him.

His old dearly beloved.

...

Dream was reading a book, the same book he'd been reading for so many damn months.

It was driving him insane, and he knew it.

They all fucking knew it.

Being stuck in this obsidian hell hole was driving him over the edge and if he stayed any longer he knew the next person to visit was bound to get hurt.

As all the thoughts raced over and over again in his head like a circuit race driving endless laps. 2997, 2998, 2999-

3000.