𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 / / 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Sunday May 9th 7:23AM 2021

Fundy's POV

*sighs*

It had atleast been an hour since I've been in the prison with Dream.

No, I wasn't trapped or anything like, Tommy had been but..

Out of my own free will thats all.

We hadn't conversed much. He was busy reading and I was just, thinking. We only spoke to eachother like two times, and it was mostly us cussing the other, or reminding ourselves how much we hated eachother.

And it felt good to finally get those clogged up words outside of my mouth.

As I was deep in my thoughts, Dream who I thought was reading.

I then felt something hit my head and I yelped. I rubbed my head wincing, and looked down at what had hit my now hurting head.

It was a pebble, and then it dawned on me as I slowly looked up at Dream.

I could hear giggles coming from the bastard and I growled.

"Don't fucking do that." I said and Dream looked at me with his mask as if nothing ever happened.

"Oh what ever are you talking about Fundy?" He asked calmly and I fumed. "N-..whatever." I said not wanting to cause a fight, and just continued wandering into my deep thoughts.

As I was getting into what felt like inner-peace.

* bonk *

"OW!"

I could feel my blood boiling at this point.

I looked at Dream with my intimidating heterochromia eyes, and he burst out laughing.

"OH MY GOD - THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS!" He wheezed as he bookmarked the book and put it down still laughing his ass off.

I growled loudly. I was about to murder him. He's lucky I'm even staying with him here in this goddamn prison. I could be doing better things by now, like finishing off that redstone machine I still need to finish.

but NO.

Well FUCK NO, I'M STUCK WITH THIS GREEN GOBLIN BITCH.

I let out a groan from annoyance and Dream stopped laughing, as he looked at me expecting an answer for the sudden noise.

I shot him a glare, and looked down, burying my head in my knees as I pulled them closer to me.

"God, this is so fucking stupid."

I stared at Dream who was now lying in his bed comfortably, staring at the plain obsidian ceiling of the prison.

I laid down on the obsidian floor, which was rough and hard, and definitely uncomfortable.

I decided to suck it up and dealt with it, as I turned to lay on my side, and let out a sigh.