𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳 // 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Monday May 11th 2021 7:02AM
________________________________
Fundy's POV

It had been 2 days since I visited Dream

And I can't get him out of my head.

But I couldn't tell if it was in a good or bad way.

I was just washing plates early in the morning. I was supposed to go by the lake and go hunting but really, I just wanted an escape from reality.

But that's the truth..

There was no escape from MY reality.

Fundy wake up!
Hellooooooo? Fundy to earth?
Furry amigo! Wake up!
Fundy from L'manburg?
FUNDY WAKE UP!

Fundy shot awake panting and sweating as he looked around.

Foolish, Purpled, Quackity, Slimecicle and Sam were by Fundy's bed, and they seemed a bit worried.

Fundy soon calmed down letting out a sigh.

"Sorry guys, ehh, what day is it today?"

"It's August 9th my friend." Purpled said and Fundy huffed. "Wh- your serious?" He questioned and Foolish nodded. "Yeah! You suddenly fainted during working, you've been out for almost the whole day.."

"Oh, that's..odd." Fundy sighed, then got out of bed. "So it's night?" He asked and Quackity nodded. "Yyyep, we we're all planning to go to a hill in the forest, watch the stars."

Fundy raised an eyebrow. "And since when did YOU sound all cheesy weesy?" He asked and Quackity inhaled, the others now starting to laugh.

"THAT- THAT IS NOT CHEESY I AM JUST, JUST GIVING YOU A FRI- A NICE TREAT." He hastily answered and the laughing only grew.

"Haha! Yeah you keep telling yourself that Big Q." Fundy chuckled as he stretched. "So, anything we need to bring?"

"Nope, we're all set, Just bring your virginity along." Purpled said and walked out.

It took Fundy one whole minute to realize and he fumed. "PURPLED WHAT THE FUCK-" He yelled and they wheezed, but soon enough they went.

————
Timeskip
————
The three we're on the hill making out things in the bright stars in the endless night sky.

Purpled made out a lot of things and was currently in competition with Slimecicle and Foolish, Foolish currently losing.

Fundy and Quackity we're laying next to eachother just admiring the night sky's beauty, you could almost drown in it.

As they did, Quackity spoke,
"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Fundy turned to him. "Hm? Oh! Yeah! The sky looks amazing.." He looked back and smiled. "I used to name stars after my loved ones back then." He explained, and Quackity looked over at him this time.

"Really?" He questioned and the fox nodded. "Mhm, I did, it helped me relieve a lotta stress." Fundy sighed, and Quackity hesitated before asking,