Reminiscing

I entered my apartment heaving out a sigh. "Oh my god..." I thought to myself - "Jungkook has a girlfriend?" I dropped the shoes, I carried with me upstairs, to the floor and dragged my feet to my bedroom. I took a long and steamy shower. While the water trickled down my body I couldn't stop thinking about it - about that fact. I know it's stupid, it's crazy to think that way, because I had my chances, but I'm just selfish.

I slide down the wall of the shower, curling myself up in a ball just like in the movies during sad scenes. I prop my face on my knees and rethink everything that has happened in my life. I had everything going so smoothly for me. Everything made sense, but all of a sudden nothing does... I'm pissed. This is absolute shit. Not to mention the state I'm in. I didn't cry, but I was close to it...

I finally turn off my shower head and step out into the bathroom, I change into something comfortable and heat myself some tea. While the water is boiling I look at my phone that's placed on the counter top so intriguingly. I wanna pick it up and text Jungkook, say everything what's on my mind. He's been always there to understand...He was there from the start... I'm sure he wouldn't find it weird, or would he? These thoughts keep going on around in my head, fighting, pretty sure burning my brain cells. "I won't do it... it's stupid"

"But he doesn't even know I've broken up with Taehyung..."

I kept mumbling under my breath until I remembered, I didn't reply to Taehyung and his obnoxious text message. Jesus... The last thing I'd want to is give him any sort of attention.

I really need to vent, but I can't to Irene, because she's literally in a honeymoon phase... I can't ruin her happiness with my problems.

I'm so frustrated ! I brush my hair out of the way for it only to fall back around my face and I pick up my phone.

I open the iMessage app, and stare at the newest message, not wanting to "seen" it yet, my thumb just quivering above.

Oh fuck it. I click on it and read the message over, that Taehyung had sent.

Me:
Taehyung.... what do you want?

I finally replied after much contemplation.
To my surprise, I received a reply pretty fast-

Taeae 🐻:
Well ,I'm asking to talk to you... Can we?

I cringe at the username once more  - "I'm changing it right now".

Me:
I seriously wouldn't know what we can talk about,you cheated on me so...what else?

Me:
Unless u have a magneti  dick and it just slipped out on accident onto Justine 🥰

Taehyung:
....

Taehyung:
Can you be serious? Please....

Taehyung:
I'm serious about this

Me:
lol no

Taehyung:
Meet me here : #^*%#

I sigh and put my phone down. "But my tea just heated up..." I said to myself pouting a bit. But fine... I'm pretty easy to be convinced. I still have nothing better to do, I hope his conversation spices up my dull day a bit, love to hear what this clown has to say.

I throw on a jacket because it's nearing evening, and I leave my apartment. Before going to that location, I go to the convenience store and buy a packet of cigarettes. I've been so so frustrated, well obviously, and if I'm gonna endure that motherfuckers blabbering, might as well smoke one or two.

I make my way over the bench, sit down, and light my cigarette. I'm obviously there first, he can't do anything right. Such a fucking asshole...

I'm deep in my thoughts as I puff the cig, my eyes completely blank, wandering over people.

~
JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

I wake up drenched in cold sweat. It's not the middle of the night, it's morning actually, and my chest is rising up and down from the dream I just had ... I'm sat on my bed for a little while until I decide to finally get ready for work.

I drive to the company I work at, and before I step out of my car I look through my contacts ,and text one of my close friends :

Me:
Hey, I just wanted to ask you a weird question, because I haven't been kept in the loop lately...

Gremlin :
Yeh shoot

Me:
How's Minah, doing, she alright, haven't talked to her in a while ?

Gremlin:
Who's Minah? Wait what-

Me:
Minah... You don't know her?

Me:
I was pretty sure you knew her.

A/N:
Oh my god I finally updated,and oop...
Plottwist 🙃🙃