Friendships

Me and Justine make it to the venue just in time before a crowd of people start showing up. Jungkooks band is not that famous, yet of course, as it is their debut, but I still wouldn't want to stand in a line.

I take a deep breath as I walk in inside and see the 7 boys warming up before the show. Maybe we showed up just a tiny bit too early,but that never hurts anyone.

Jungkook spots me from the stage and immediately sheepishly smiles, I mean I would have smiled back, but I was too entranced by his eyes...- I come down from my daydreaming as Jungkook proceeds to jump off the stages' platform and walk towards me. As soon as he reached me he pulled me into a tight hug. I slowly brought my hands up to his back, that were resting on my side before that, up to to his back and wrapped them around. I missed that.. 

JUNGKOOK's POV

As soon as I wrapped my hands around Minah, her same scent hit me, it was like returning home after a long day.

"I'm really happy you could make it" I said letting go of her finally.
"Ah, it's no big deal, you're very talented, and I wanted to hear you sing again, you have such a great voice." She smiled. Minah talked comfortably and with ease, it's like we were long time friends reuniting after a couple months and like nothing had happened before that.

"Thank you, actually..uhm,yeah...thank you....." I stumbled with my words unlike her. She smiled with her eyes and then she softly laughed and it echoed through, the already slowly filling venue. She actually looks like she really moved on, I'm happy for her, I wouldn't want her to be sad over something that once happened. What probably hurts the most is that I still to this day, this hour, minute, second like her, I said I'd get her back once I'm famous, and wasn't all over the place with my emotions. I would be a different guy for her, the perfect guy... "Just Minah wait for me.." I mumbled, not actually meaning it to come out loud.

"What?" She asked
"Oh, no, nothing." - I replied "I need to get back to my bandmates, the concert is gonna start soon, so uhm, I'll see you around?" - hopefully waiting for the right answer from her.
"Sure" She smiled. "Sure.." I trailed off mumbling under my breath and making my way up the stage.