A Night Out pt.2

MINAH'S P.O.V

I follow Tae into the living and plop down on the sofa next to him.

"Let me guess... you're annoyed at me?" I asked Taehyung concerned.

"No...I can never be annoyed at you." Taehyung replied while fumbling with his fingers.

"Anyways...it doesn't really matter. I just want you to ...well...apologise to Jungkook." I said quite nervously, not wanting to see his reaction.

"What?! Have you totally lost your mind Minah?" Taehyung replied as I had just betrayed him and all of his family.

"Taehyung....I just want you to be the bigger person, not only you'll make me happy, you'll prove to him that you can be better."

"Huh...well, yeah maybe, but he's not the person I wanna prove anything too."

"Well do you wanna prove it to me?" I looked up at Taehyung.

There was a slight hesitation in what Taehyung was about to say. Didn't really know why, I think it would be pretty obvious.

"I-...I do wanna prove it to you, but I don't wanna disappoint you as well." He replied after a while.

"You won't...I promise, now apologise and I'll make you your favourite dinner." As soon as I said that Taehyung's face lit up and he picked up his phone.

I stood up to go to the kitchen to fulfil what I just had promised.

After a couple minutes Taehyung comes by and wraps his hands around my stomach. "It already smells so good!" He exclaimed.

"Ok, that's a very good start!" I replied stirring the sauce with the meat in the pan. The noodles and vegetables were boiling in different bowls.

"Did Jungkook reply anything?" I asked while Taehyung swayed me in his arms.

"No...not yet, must be shocked at what I said" He replied.

"Matter of fact..." I placed the wooden spoon besides the pan and turned around to face Taehyung. "What did you text him exactly?" I finished my sentence.

Taehyung released a slight sigh, and unwrapped his arms from my stomach and pulled out his phone.

"Hey Jungkook, it's me Taehyung, I think we both acted a bit foolish today, and i just wanted to apologise, best of luck, 

- your ex girlfriends current boyfriend 🤠"

I listened to Taehyung up until that last part and then I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do you gotta be like this? This is not a competition..." I said a bit disappointed.

"Sorry babe, I just really wanted to add some flavour to it, make it a bit spicy."

"That was not your goal..." I sigh slightly frustrated.

"But why get mad at me now, I'm just stating facts, and you're currently blowing it out of proportion." He replied.

"You just put more fire to your argument!" "Jungkook's not gonna brush it over so easily, I know him too well, you don't even know yourself what you started."

"Minah you know what...you can go now, go home right now so I wouldn't get more frustrated looking at you."

"W-what?" I say a bit shocked. "GO!" Taehyung practically yelled at me making me flinch a bit. I bite my lip to try not to cry "Fine..." The trembling in my voice was inevitable to hear and as soon as I could I turned around and went to the hallway to put on my shoes and get my car keys.

As soon as I got into my car I broke down into an uncontrollable sob. Why when something bad happens I always end up in a car.

I started the car in between tears, still contemplating if I should drive or not, but it was way too late to call someone to pick me up so I had no other choice.

I couldn't control myself and my sobs. I felt lost and weird, Taehyung is like the love of my life right now, I could never imagine that people can switch up so fast. That's  what makes me sad, is that he's slipping away right in-front of me, and I can't do anything about it. It's the same that happened with Jungkook.

I was really sad and couldn't stop crying, I'm so scared at the moment that I might lose everything again. I shouldn't be even driving in this condition because it was hard to comprehend the road in front of me.

However I got home safely though. I got out of the car trembling and being a total mess. I don't even know what to do with myself.