New Faces

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

"I'm with Taehyung now...and I'm happy"
As soon as Minah said that I felt an overwhelming rush of emotions I couldn't explain, I'm happy she's happy, but I'm not happy that she's happy without me in her life. Am I selfish? I am the one to blame after all...

"It's not like I said that I wanna get back together!" I mumbled quickly through my words since I didn't respond at first. "And I'm not forcing you..." I added to break the silence that surrounded us once again. I could hear the tone of my voice change, it's not like me. I just hoped that this wouldn't change anything between us.

We stopped looking at each other, once we heard someone coming in. It was my band mates and our manager.

"I hope we didn't interrupt anything" Namjoon said coming closer to us with a speaker. He gently placed it on the ground next to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Mind introducing us?" Namjoon said.

"Ah yes." I cough up and continue "This is
Minah, she's my friend "

"Pleasure to meet you Minah" Namjoon bowed .
"I'm the group's leader and one of the rappers" He added.

My eyes never left Minah's face, I saw her every single little expression change from a somewhat confused, in a way sad one, to a brighter and happier one, but I still could tell that a lot was on her mind. 

"The pleasure is all mine" Minah responded bowing back. " I saw your debut concert not a while ago, yall were amazing, and definitely deserve more hype"

"I'm very flattered!" Namjoon responded sheepishly smiling. 

Jimin from the back of the crowd coughs up. "Ah yes, let me introduce you to the other members" Namjoon spoke up, not letting me interfere. I'm kind of glad that they came, I think they broke off our very awkward tension, but it also feels like I don't exist anymore.

"This is Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok,Seokjin and..." he started naming all the members one by one until it came to the new member we added to the group.

I followed Minah's eyes, as they glazed over the boys, and watched her expression change when it came to that new member.

"Jisoo" Namjoon finished. 

Every single band member bowed in unison.
"Nice to meet you" and spoke at the same time while bowing.

Minah bowed back once again, but as soon she brought herself back up, her eyes looked at every single inch of Jisoos body, and her expression changed very quickly as well, from a happy one to a somewhat confused.

"Jisoo is one of our new lead vocalist, since we felt like there was something missing in the group" Namjoon said. "Ah..doesn't it feel a bit overwhelming to be with like  6 boys in one group" Minah responded, her question clearly directed at Jisoo, it some what sounded passive aggressive.

"Uh...not really, I myself grew up with 3 brothers, so it feels right at home" Jisoo responded quite confidently. "Ah yeah I see...Well I hope we can all be really good friends" Minah said, bowing once again.

"Yeah...I hope so too" I mumbled under my nose so that no one could hear it.